Featuring images composed of animal bones and nudes combined. Light refreshments are available and the artist raffles off some wonderful prizes. The OT Circus is thrilled to present “Skin and Bones” – the photography of Pat Berrett featuring images composed of animal bones and nudes combined. Light refreshments will be available for our guests, and the artist will be raffling off some wonderful prizes as well! With live acoustic performed throughout the evening by the incomparable Marion Carillo! About the artist: Pat Berrett was born on August 4, 1949 in Loma Linda, CA. He is currently a Self Employed Commercial Photographer and Photography Instructor at UNM Continuing Education, as well as a Photography Instructor at Clovis Community College. He received a BS from the New Mexico State University in Mass Communications/English, and an MBA from the University of New Mexico.
- Heat hope Dion Waiters will be ready for start of training camp, but Pat Riley said team ‘not going to push that’
- Why a Nestlé Skin Care Unit Is Attractive to Private Equity
- Fried skin? Yes, and with these 2 Charlotte chefs, they’re among city’s best bites ...?
- Here's how a vitamin D deficiency might affect your skin
- China lifting tiger bone ban feared to affect Sumatran tigers
- This Artist Is Biohacking The Body To 3D-Print Fantastical Human Bones
- 6 tips to figure out which face mask is best for your skin
- Why AI was the guest of honor at Rag and Bone’s Fashion Week dinner
- This $36 Korean beauty product has totally transformed my skin
- Police are investigating what they believe is a human bone found in a sock purchased at Primark
Skin and Bones: The Photography of Pat Berrett have 284 words, post on alibi.com at March 9, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.