Featuring images composed of animal bones and nudes combined. Light refreshments are available and the artist raffles off some wonderful prizes.
The OT Circus is thrilled to present “Skin and Bones” – the photography of Pat Berrett featuring images composed of animal bones and nudes combined. Light refreshments will be available for our guests, and the artist will be raffling off some wonderful prizes as well!
With live acoustic performed throughout the evening by the incomparable Marion Carillo!
About the artist:
Pat Berrett was born on August 4, 1949 in Loma Linda, CA.
He is currently a Self Employed Commercial Photographer and Photography Instructor at UNM Continuing Education, as well as a Photography Instructor at Clovis Community College.
He received a BS from the New Mexico State University in Mass Communications/English, and an MBA from the University of New Mexico.
- James Corden Gets a Sneak Peek of Tang Wei’s Pat Pat Routine for SK-II PITERA™ Essence
- What is a 'skin spatula'? And can it REALLY eliminate blackheads and blemishes? Dermatologist reveals whether it's worth investing in the popular beauty device
- All-natural Body Butter Recipes For Extremely Dry Skin
- A double cleanse, no moisturiser and a 'patting' massage: The five-minute skincare regime that will leave you with perfectly hydrated, glowing skin
- Halle Berry, 51, poses with Cindy Crawford at Beverly Hills event before revealing BONE SOUP is her 'secret weapon'
- Tan addict diagnosed with skin cancer joked ‘at least I’ll look good in my coffin’
- Medieval Farmers May Have Skinned Cats for Pagan Rituals
- Skin Stem Cells Made into Bone and Muscle
- Printable Skin: 'Inkjet' Breakthrough Makes Human Tissue
- Mother of schoolboy, 13, with a rare skin disorder praises 'lovely and compassionate' Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for encouraging him to 'follow his dreams' when they met at the WellChild Awards