LAS VEGAS, NV – A local entrepreneur is offering a new twist to dining out with drinks, calling it “happy hour all the time.” Las Vegas resident, Jess Horan, announced today she has launched Original Cocktail Club, the first subscription-based mobile app offering members half-off alcoholic beverages at participating restaurant locations throughout the valley.
Original Cocktail Club’s distinct business model is designed to help users save money, while giving restaurant partners the opportunity to fill seats during off-peak business hours. The mobile app allows members to discover new restaurants around town by using its map feature. Users can also search by cuisine, price and day, as well as explore restaurant menus.
“The food and beverage industry in Las Vegas is really hot right now, and we felt that this was the perfect time to bring something new to the local dining scene,” said Horan, the founder and CEO of Original Cocktail Club. “We wanted to create an app that catered to people who enjoy eating out and exploring new places without breaking the bank. People that become members can enjoy a never-ending happy hour.”
The membership can be applied to any alcoholic beverage including a bottle of wine (some exclusions apply) with the purchase of an entrée or appetizers and sides that equal the least expensive entrée item at the participating location.
Original Cocktail Club currently has close to 30 restaurant partners including: 7th & Carson, Americana, Andiron Steak & Sea, Bandito Latin Kitchen, Buddy V’s Ristorante, EDO Gastro Tapas & Wine, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar, Honey Salt, Maggiano’s Little Italy, Piero’s Italian Cuisine, The Barrymore, and more.
Memberships start as low as $16.95 per month for an annual account, and go up to $24.95 per month for a monthly subscription. Users must first join through the website, and then, directly download the mobile app using the App Store or Google Play.
For more information, visit originalcocktailclub.com, or stay connected on Instagram @OriginalCocktailClubLV, Facebook Original Cocktail Club and Twitter @CocktailClubApp.
About Original Cocktail Club
Launched in 2019, the Original Cocktail Club is a new mobile application offering members access to half-price cocktails at participating restaurants across the Las Vegas Valley. The subscription-based service helps fill trendy restaurants during slow periods while saving members money. Restaurants featured on the Original Cocktail Club app range from casual to fine dining and include: 7th & Carson, Americana, Andiron Steak & Sea, Bandito Latin Kitchen, Buddy V’s Ristorante, EDO Gastro Tapas & Wine, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar, Honey Salt, Maggiano’s Little Italy, Piero’s Italian Cuisine, The Barrymore, and more. Memberships start at $16.95 per month and the app is available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information visit originalcocktailclub.com
- Ultimate Networking Machine: BMW Launches Mobile App to Help Drivers Find Good Roads
- Las Vegas Bowl anything but meaningless for KeeSean Johnson, Bulldogs’ star receiver
- Best team in Bulldogs history? This bunch makes its case with Las Vegas Bowl triumph
- Bulldogs’ Las Vegas Bowl matchup: McMaryion on list of things to watch
- Sun Devils’ offensive balance a potential trouble for Bulldogs at Las Vegas Bowl
- No slight to Las Vegas Bowl, but this 11-2 Bulldogs team deserved better
- Bulldogs take on Arizona State in Las Vegas Bowl: Sun Devils will be short key players
- Waco La Vega has little trouble against Lake Worth in bi-district blowout
- Decatur’s dream season comes to an end at AT&T Stadium in blowout loss to Waco La Vega
- Bulldogs headed to Las Vegas Bowl to take on Arizona State; a quick look at the Sun Devils