By Brian Rokos | Southern California News GroupPUBLISHED: January 12, 2019 at 2:30 pm | UPDATED: January 12, 2019 at 2:42 pm A man who at the time of his arrest was a principal at a Moreno Valley high school has been sentenced for molesting a boy in San Bernardino County. Sean Michael McMurray, 43, of Riverside, was sentenced Jan. 3 to 365 days in jail and three years probation, according to San Bernardino County Superior Court records. McMurray was given credit for 261 days time served, and with the addition of the legally required credit of half those days, he was released from custody that night, county jail records show. On Dec. 4, McMurray pleaded no contest to two felony counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child ages 14 or 15. As part of a plea bargain, one count of that same charge, and two counts of misdemeanor sexual battery were dismissed. The victim, who was not a student at any of the schools where McMurray worked, told investigators in Yucaipa that McMurray sexually abused him on multiple occasions from 2013 to 2015. McMurray was principal of March Mountain High, a 300-student continuation school in the Moreno… Read full this story
- Christian high school principal causes outrage after claiming young women must obey strict dress codes to protect their VIRGINITY and to prevent young men from treating them like 'sex objects'
- Fire on Little Mountain in San Bernardino County burns homes, threatens others
- 9 San Joaquin County People Indicted For Trafficking Heroin, Methamphetamine
- High school coach portrayed in ‘Remember the Titans’ dies
- Arkansas Sports Media High School Football Poll
- Gunfire near Alabama State stadium ends high school game
- Leonora High School in WA wins battle against low attendance with free hot lunches, trips to the pool
- Intruder At Terra Linda High School In San Rafael Arrested For Sexual Battery
- Decade ends on right foot for Houston-area high school football
- High school teacher, 82, raped a young boy up to 100 times after forcing him and his older brother to sleep in his single bed
Former high school principal sentenced for molesting San Bernardino County boy have 339 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.