LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Chuck Pagano is ready to embrace the “opportunity of a lifetime” as the Chicago Bears’ defensive coordinator. He inherits a group that ranked among the best in the NFL and helped Chicago win the NFC North after four straight last-place finishes. The Bears made the playoffs for the first time in eight years in their first season under coach Matt Nagy. Pagano vowed not to jam “square pegs into round holes” with a defense featuring three All-Pros, including edge rusher Khalil Mack. He will continue to run the 3-4 as Chicago did under Vic Fangio and combine his philosophy with the system in place.
- GotGame Radio Daily: 11.19.12 – MNF: Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers
- Develop: Vaizey Sees 'Opportunities' In Tax Break Defeat, Announces Abertay Funding Project
- Apple May See Opportunity in Microsoft's Foggy Vista
- Carmack pissed about RAGE issues, but admits id doesn't see PC as "leading" game platform
- Justice League test screenings sees one superhero lead the way in the popularity stakes – and it’s not Batman
- Madden NFL 25 NFC Teams Offense and Defense Strategy Guide
- Nintendo’s unsung hero Genyo Takeda accepts lifetime achievement award
- Comment: 'In Defense of Episodic Content'
- ‘Madden NFL 13’ Receiving Big Changes on Defense
- Battleborn Lead Writer Leaves Developer Gearbox Software
Chuck Pagano sees opportunity of lifetime leading Chicago Bears’ defense have 222 words, post on www.denverpost.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.