By evening tomorrow, the cold spell is predicted to sweep through the northeast and northern regions before spreading it to other places from the northern, north- central to mid- central regions. Because of its influence, the lowest temperature in high mountainous areas will drop below 11- 14 degrees Celsius, and 14- 17 degrees Celsius in plain. Ice and snow blanket are warned to occur in northern mountaintop due to an impact of huge cold front. Cooler air in combination with pressure trough will cause medium- heavy rainfalls and fog in the provinces from Thanh Hoa to Thua Thien- Hue. The cold snap is expected to linger in the areas until at the end of this month. BY VAN PHUC- Translated by Huyen Huong Tags: chilling temperature cold air
- Militant vegans who illegally invade farms will face huge on-the-spot fines – as activists plot the biggest protest 'the world has ever seen'
- Wind chill temperature: What it actually means
- Pakistani traders face 'huge losses' due to coronavirus outbreak
- Social media platforms could face huge fines if they fail to protect kids in crackdown
- Huge Waves at Beaches -- A Surfer's Paradise, but Maybe Not for Novices
- Warming is going to push farming North, releasing huge swaths of carbon stored in the soil
- BBC facing huge bill for equal pay cases after Samira Ahmed verdict
- SBI, YES Bank, IndusInd, may face huge hit if Voda Idea issue not resolved
- India’s western coast faces summer-like temperatures
- Transcript: Amy Klobuchar on "Face the Nation," February 16, 2020
North to face huge wave of chilling temperature have 260 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.