KOLKATA: India is keeping a close watch on the political developments during the Bangladesh polls as around 25 Jamaat leaders are contesting the polls on Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) ticket and 20 from constituencies close to the Bengal border. Most of these constituencies are within 100km from the Bengal border, while two others are fighting from Commila, located close to Tripura border and two Jamaat-Ul Mujahideen Bangaladesh (JMB) leaders are from Shyllet, which is adjoining Assam and is now plagued with the National Register of Citizens (NRC) issue. Sources said that the maximum concentration of the Jamaat leaders are found within a range of 50-100km from the Bengal border. The son of a top JMB leader Delwar Hossain Sayeedi , who is now serving life term as a war criminal, is contesting from Pirojpur which is barely 160km from Kolkata. Thus, the reason behind fielding JMB candidates close to the Bengal border is considered significant by India. The Bangladesh government has already informed Delhi that there are support groups for JMB in Bengal and they are helping in cattle smuggling and running arms racket and involved gold smuggling. Some local political leaders in the border areas of Bengal are helping… Read full this story
- How Do Eye Exercises Help in Keeping Your Eyes Fit?
- Eating Foods High in Lutein Could Help Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Keep an Eye on Engine Coolant
- Keeping a Close Eye on the Market
- Keeping an Eye on the Goods
- Keeping Your Eyes Healthy With Natural Eye Moisturizer
- Discover What Lutein is So That You Can Keep Your Eyes As Healthy As Possible
- For Keeping Your Eyes Youthful and Healthy, Check Zeaxanthin
- Free Copy of Credit Report And Why it is So Important to Keep an Eye on Your FICO Score
- Keeping an Eye on Your Cat's Health
India keeping close eye on Bangladesh polls have 312 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 25, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.