Fox News’s Jesse Watters read out a text from his mother in which she urged the host not take up the role of Donald Trump’s chief of staff if offered by the president.
The advice of “DO NOT accept an offer to be Chief of Staff” was broadcast on the network during the latest installment of “Mom Texts” where Watters reads out messages which have been sent to him by his liberal mother, Dr. Anne Watters.
John Kelly recently announced he would be leaving the role as Trump’s chief of staff at the end of the year. Rep. Mark Meadows and Nick Ayers, currently chief of staff to vice president Mike Pence, are among those who are reported to have turned down the opportunity to replace Kelly.
Jesse Watters, a right-wing political commentator, also read out a number of other messages recently sent to him by his mother, admitting that “these are piling up fast.”
The first text, which simply reads: “[Paul] Manafort is a criminal,” was read out in the wake of Robert Mueller saying Trump’s former campaign chairmen lied to the special counsel’s office during the Russia investigation having previously being convicted of eight felony fraud charges.
“Short and sweet, Mom,” Jesse Watters said about the text.
In another text, Watters’s mother writes: “Jesse, the Mueller investigation is now a 3 pronged attack—you read Axios—and you are coming across as utterly unethical and valueless? Why do that?
“You don’t have the expertise nor the knowledge to question the special counsel’s investigation until you know what they know,” Dr. Watters adds. “Hush Jesse.”
Watters’s mother also reminds her son that “we are a nation of laws” and asks him to “tone down the strident attack on our court system.”
“You end up presenting as lacking a moral compass honey. We all know you are a Trumpet—You don’t need to scream it.”
In a two-part message to the host, Dr. Watters adds: “Please bring just a TAD more measured caution to your heretofore overly exited support of this president; you really are presenting as really out there Jesse. And above all, please stay in your wheelhouse—you can have an opinion but let’s acknowledge you have no legal expertise.”
In a previous segment of “Mom Texts”, Dr. Watters attacked Trump following his tweet directed at adult film star Stormy Daniels, real name Stephanie Clifford, in which he called her “horseface.”
“Any political arena is fraught with name calling, as well as wretched accusations by all sorts of players, but not by the president of the United States.
“To normalize his behavior [of] calling a woman ‘horseface’ demeans you and makes you appear crass, and quite awful and misogynistic,” Dr. Watters wrote, reports Fox News Insider.
Fox News’s Jesse Waters during the latest installment of “Mom Texts.” Fox News
- Donald Trump 'Cherishes Women,' Says Fox News Host Jesse Watters, Dismissing Allegations of Harassment
- Fox News host Jesse Watters finalizes divorce with his estranged wife
- Democratic Party Is 'Anti-white' Says Fox News Host Jesse Watters
- Fox News Host: Trump Only Wants 'Best and Brightest' Immigrants, Not 'Some Guy's Uncle From Zimbabwe'
- Fox News Hosts Rush To Defend Donald Trump's 'Executive Time'
- Fox News Host Says Democrats Only Care About Politics And Power As Sean Hannity Claims Journalism Is Dead
- Watch: Fox News Host Heckled on New York Subway Over Fealty to Trump
- Trump Publicly Thanks Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro, Says He Hopes She’ll Be ‘Back Soon’
- Fox News host claims NY country club won't seat her for dinner because of Trump