I always wondered why Mr. trump would crank out those early morning tweets as if he was not sleeping at all at night. Well, as it turns out, there might be an answer for that. “During a recent set at Gotham Comedy Club in New York, comedian Noel Casler, who worked six seasons on Celebrity Apprentice in talent logistics, claimed, among other things, that Donald Trump is a “speed freak” who has a special love for Adderall. “He’s a speed freak,” Casler told the crowd during his Dec. 1 first performance. “He crushes up his Addreall and sniffs it because he can’t read and he gets really nervous when he has to read cue cards. I’m not kidding, this is true.” Before getting into the drug accusations, Casler explained his role on Celebrity Apprentice. “My job was taking care of the Trump family, too,” he says. “Yeah, Don Jr., Omarosa, Melania—it was like a freaking MENSA meeting every day.” If you’re wondering at this point if Casler signed a non-disclosure agreement, which would effectively legally bar him from talking about such things, well, he absolutely did sign one. Seems Casler simply doesn’t care at this point. “I had a 24-page NDA, non-disclosure agreement,” Casler… Read full this story
- Field Negro: “Some of our best friends were racists.”
- Field Negro: Taking the pledge
- Field Negro: Crying wolf
- Field Negro: Call the Drop Squad
- Field Negro: The wrist slap heard around the world.
- Field Negro: When your sense of entitlement can land you in jail.
- Field Negro: The aggrieved
- One black group says Mardi Gras blackface honors tradition. Others call it ‘disgusting.’
- 'We knew Ernie Banks before we knew Martin Luther King'
- From MLB to little league, diversity dwindling among baseball players
Field Negro: Just say no. have 310 words, post on newpittsburghcourieronline.com at December 16, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.