A body found floating in the Juniata River Sunday, has been identified as a Perry County man, who had been missing since Nov. 9, according to state police.The body has been identified as Robert W. Ricker, 58, of Marysville, state police in Newport announced Friday. His death has been ruled a suicide, police said.The body was found floating in the river near the Pittman Camp Ground in Greenwood Township at 12:15 p.m. Sunday, according to police, who said it was discovered by a couple fishing in the area.PSP Newport: pic.twitter.com/nzuj0xsW2E— Trooper Brent Miller (@PSPTroopHPIO) December 7, 2018 Investigators were initially unable to identify the body due to decomposition, police said. It was later identified as Ricker through dental records, police said.He was identified by the Perry County Coroner, police said.Ricker, 58, had been missing since Nov. 9, when he was last seen driving a 2018 Toyota Tundra from his Marysville home, police said.
- Volunteer David Allen who plunged in River Bann to save drowning man receives top award
- Exhumed body not that of missing Tyrone teenager Arlene Arkinson
- Emergency services recover body in search for missing swimmer in Galway
- Exhumed body not that of missing Arlene Arkinson
- Police recover body from River Tyne
- Body found as police search Waikato River for missing man
- Police find body in hunt for missing Knockentiber man
- Missing Derby County fan found safe miles away from home
- Missing St Helens man found dead
- Former Derby County man set to leave Championship club
Body found in Juniata River identified as missing Perry County man have 261 words, post on www.pennlive.com at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.