President of Senegal, H.E. MACKY SALL presides Merck Foundation conference “Merck Africa Asia Luminary” to build Healthcare capacity in Africa and Asia NAIROBI, KENYA, November 2, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Merck Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Merck Germany conducted the 5th Edition of “Merck Africa Asia Luminary” under the patronage of The President of The Republic of Senegal, H.E. MACKY SALL and The First Lady of Senegal, H.E. MARIEME FAYE SALL, and in partnership with the Ministry of Health of Senegal. During his closing speech, The President of Senegal, H.E. MACKY SALL emphasized “I am very glad to be hosting this important conference in Senegal, as it will help explore many partnership opportunities and introduce new frameworks for health capacity building in collaboration with our Ministry of health and Merck Foundation and other ministries of health and healthcare societies & institutions across the world. I personally urge African Governments to prioritize investing on healthcare capacity building.” Prof. Frank Stangenberg-Haverkamp, Chairman of the Executive Board and Family Board of E-Merck KG emphasized, “Merck is a value driven company and that is one of the reasons why Merck through its foundation is committed to support the social and economic development of Africa, Asia… Read full this story
- The Only Way to Find Out If the President Can Be Indicted
- Newt Gingrich: Trump on the attack -- Before you judge the president's strong language, ask what you would do
- South Korean President Says Parasite’s Big Win at Oscars Instills Pride and Courage in the Nation
- How Will Board Of Governors Election Affect Race For New President & Why Is Netflix Making A Move Into Academy Leadership?
- Does America need to change how it elects its presidents?
- President Obama Perfects the McKayla Maroney Scowl
- Measles vaccine drive aims to protect 45 million children in Africa, Asia
- South Africa ex-president Jacob Zuma fails to appear for hearing, court issues arrest warrant
- Youssou N'Dour to run in Senegal's presidential election
- Boris Caves to Cancel Culture Mob, Punishes Tory MP For Going to… Conservatism Conference
President of Senegal, H.E. MACKY SALL presides Merck Foundation conference “Merck Africa Asia Luminary” have 351 words, post on world.einnews.com at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.