Bay City News Service
Published 5:16 pm PST, Friday, November 9, 2018
An outage on a PG&E transmission line in Butte County occurred less than a half hour before the start of the Camp Fire, according to a report the utility sent to the California Public Utilities Commission.
Copyright © 2018 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Permit for CMP transmission line appealed
- Growing number of towns revolt against CMP transmission line
- PG&E to at-risk residents: prepare to lose power for five days
- Biomass industry warns of losses from transmission line
- CMP faces new hurdle on proposed $950M transmission line
- Chesterville voters oppose CMP transmission line
- Woolwich has second thoughts about CMP transmission line support
- PRC transmission line re-hearing set for Wednesday
- PRC transmission line re-hearing set for Thursday
- Livermore Falls voters oppose proposed CMP transmission line