CBD OIL:YUM YUM?Have you all noticed that CBD oil is everywhere? Yeah, me too. Now it’s even in cocktails. The Tzekas family and Sea Sea Riders in Dunedin made it onto Restaurant Hospitality’s Top 10 cocktails in the country for their Blueberry Yum Yum ($15). It’s made with Nolets Gin, a blueberry shrub, Friexent Negro Brut, lemon juice, sugar and … a CBD-oil tincture. Bar manager Emine Tzekas said she adds only about 25 milligrams, which has a relaxing effect but adds no real flavor. “It’s really a twist on a French 75.” Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a chemical compound in marijuana with a variety of uses. It’s legal to use CBD oil in Florida containing 0.8 percent or less tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and more than 10 percent CBD. The cocktails were selected by editors of Restaurant Hospitality to spotlight innovation — in this case, CBD oil as a hot ingredient, even in states that have not yet legalized cannabis for recreational use.JEWISH DELI:IT’S ABOUT TIMEI get these calls all the time. Best corned beef sandwich in Tampa Bay? Where do we go for matzo ball soup? Got a bead on good chopped liver? It’s slim pickings for a solid Jewish… Read full this story
- Cass Street Deli in Tampa offers Hanukkah catering menu
- San Luis Obispo County’s best new restaurants
- Why are so many bars opening inside other bars?
- The Bay Area’s Top 10 New Restaurants of 2015
- London Diary: Two great Indian chefs bounce back with terrific new restaurants after falling out with their partners
- New restaurant offers spicy choice
- Best new restaurants and bars to visit in the Mission right now
- Villanova's First On-Campus Restaurant, The Refectory, Now Open
- Our favorite new restaurants of the year
- New restaurants headed to Bay Area in 2016
New restaurants: Amigos Tortilla Bar is open now, Jewish deli coming to Tampa have 311 words, post on www.tampabay.com at November 20, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.