A MAX light-rail train hit and crumpled a car Wednesday morning, but no one was injured.
The crash closed down 10th Avenue between Baseline and Main streets, the Hillsboro Police Department tweeted about 7 a.m.
The department said to expect significant traffic delays in the area.
TriMet tweeted that service on the Blue Line would return to normal service by 7:30 a.m. but to expect minor delays until then. The transit agency also said nearby bus lines were returning to normal service as well.
— The Oregonian/OregonLive
- Husband and wife get hit on the same road at the same spot by two white cars after ignoring traffic rules 10 minutes apart
- Officials Caution Holiday Travelers About Traffic Delays, Crashes
- Enumclaw Bridge Work To Result In Traffic Delays
- Mum left infertile after horror car crash injuries gives birth to miracle twins
- Here's How Baltimore Ranks For Traffic Congestion
- Traffic: Car Spins Out On Icy Route 95 In Wellesley
- MA 2019 Thanksgiving Travel Guide: Wind Causing Airport Delays
- RICHARD KAY: Prince Philip may still be sprightly at 98 but he hasn't been the same since THAT car crash
- Peak-hour traffic chaos as woman is hit by a tram in Melbourne 'while she was using her mobile phone'
- Latest traffic updates from Delhi-NCR