Centennial’s Marvella on Orchard west of Quebec — closer to the heart of Greenwood Village than to typical areas of Centennial — is the latest luxury low-maintenance enclave to arrive around the Denver Tech Center, where buyers are waiting to downsize out of luxury neighborhoods like The Preserve, with homes on near-acre-sized sites.
Marvella still has 19 builder low-maintenance homes and sites left, but Kentwood Cherry Creek agents Mor Zucker and Jamie Slough will show you the enclave’s first resale, one they say is a good value.
On Sunday, Nov. 11, Zucker and Slough are lowering the price of 5943 S. Olive Circle from $1.275 to $1.25 million for a walk-out ranch plan with 5,020 finished square feet, plus a three-car garage that has a side-facing carriage bay for a show car.
The bedroom count is five, including two guest suites in the finished walk-out basement.
“Just in terms of price per foot, this is the best value in Marvella,” says Zucker, adding that the seller reportedly put $300,000 into the lavish basement finish and other improvements — hard to find, she adds, on new homes here.
You’ll see an 18-foot-high foyer entry leading into a dramatic entertaining area under high ceilings, beside a gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances and walk-in pantry.
The master includes a six-piece bath with a steam shower, and the entire plan features smart-home technology including Sonos speakers, control lights and alarm system.
The basement level under high ceilings comes complete with a wet bar, wine storage cabinet, huge gaming area and a theater including projector, screen, theatre furniture and built-in speakers.
The location is very close to Landmark and DTC office campuses, a minute from some.
Slough and Zucker will have the home open 9 to noon Sunday, Nov. 11, with “bubbles and bites” out.
Contrary to the Google map, Marvella has no left turn from Orchard. Take Orchard east from Monaco or Holly or make your way in from Quebec via Maplewood, opposite the Greenwood Village City Hall. Or visit 5943solive.com.
The news and editorial staffs of The Denver Post had no role in this post’s preparation.
- StarCenter to open new home in Mansfield. ‘Our big drive is to build hockey fans for life’
- Bryce Harper wins 2018 MLB Home Run Derby in thrilling, walk-off fashion
- Rays streak to home win on Choi’s walk-off HR
- Here's how out of character Rougned Odor's walk-filled night was
- BBL08 gets festive with full home-and-away season and Christmas Eve fixtures for the first time ever
- Why Sydney Thunder will improve this Big Bash season
- Sydney Thunder snap up Root, Buttler for Big Bash League
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. always in motion whether at home or at track
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West quietly purchase an almost $3M home with equestrian facilities near their $60 Hidden Hills mansion
- Moving on! Liam Hemsworth 'is building a $4.25 million home' next door to brother Chris' Byron Bay mansion... following his split from Miley Cyrus