6 minutes ago Dan Aykroyd has teased that Ghostbusters 3, the continuation to the original Ghostbusters film series, is being written. If that is indeed the case, I have some suggestions for its screenwriter which will help ensure the film will be, if nothing else, not the mess that Ghostbusters 2 turned out to be. In no particular order, here are some mistakes the third movie should avoid in order to be as good as it can. Don’t Change Or Revamp The Theme Song Ray Parker Jr.’s “Ghostbusters Theme” is so good, it was played before the Ghostbusters officially existed! The song was lightning in a bottle, and quite frankly, future attempts to cover it have shown that. If Run DMC, Fall Out Boy and Missy Elliott can’t pull off a version comparable to the original, perhaps that a sign Hollywood should stop trying. Don’t Make This Film Without Rick Moranis There are some actors that Ghostbusters 3 shouldn’t leave out, and I would argue Rick Moranis is the most important. Louis Tully was one of the best parts of Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2, and excluding that character and his goofy antics would take away a lot of the humor…. Read full this story
- Tech View: Nifty defends 12,000 mark, needs to break 12,170 for further rise
- Texas Tech secures massive win over No. 12 West Virginia
- Where to Watch The Real Ghostbusters Online, Is It Streaming on Netflix, Prime or Hulu?
- Bill Murray Says Loss of Harold Ramis’ Egon Fuels Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- New Ghostbusters: Afterlife Images Arrive as Director Shares Insight from the Set
- Ghostbusters Reboot Brings in Ernie Hudson
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife Star Says "Every Scene Has Comedy In It"
- Ghostbusters Producer Says No Spinoffs Are Happening
- Ghostbusters 3 Plot Details Revealed: Four New Ghostbusters
- Female Ghostbusters Reboot Shoots This Week, Plot & Cameos Teased
12 Mistakes Ghostbusters 3 Needs To Avoid have 314 words, post on www.cinemablend.com at November 20, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.