Tech & Science PUBG PUBG Patch Notes PUBG Update 22 has finally made its way to PC Live Servers with region locking features, a rank system and more. The update debuted on Test Servers late last month, but this build has a few bug fixes not found in the previous iteration. The official patch notes are below. ‘PUBG’ Update 22 Live Patch Notes Rank System, Leaderboard & Region Renewal ‘PUBG’ Update 22 adds a new rank system with eight total ranks. PUBG Corporation Server/region will now be decided automatically depending on the player’s local regionIf you group with a player from another region, matchmaking will automatically decide the best region to play on Implemented Rank SystemThere are eight total ranksRank will be assigned based on Rank Points earnedTo earn your first rank, you will need to play 10 provisional matchesRank promotion / demotion will be decided by total rank points as indicated in the chart above Statistics Page RenewalImproved the UI of the Career and Leaderboard screensCareerImproved UI to show rank, KDA, Avg. damage, etc. more clearly.LeaderboardWill display up to 100 ranks Map Selection Map selection is back once again, allowing you to select which maps you want to play… Read full this story
- Fortnite patch notes reveal new Shotgun secrets for Season 9
- PUBG Mobile UPDATE: Tencent talk future plans in new interview
- What's new in the latest Fortnite patch notes update 9.30?
- Exmouth woman living under lock and key after burglary
- Updated: Migrants living in stables
- The Open 2019: final round updates and live leaderboard
- Apex Legends UPDATE notes: PS4 issues following patch 1.08 today
- Fortnite DOWNTIME for update 9.20 announced for June 6
- Top Rank consider Crawford for UK fight after Lomachenko success
- UkrInform: Svitolina retains sixth spot in WTA ranking
‘PUBG’ PC Update 22 Live With Region Lock & Rank System: Patch Notes have 299 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.