Download logo The President of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, H.E Mr. Maithripala Sirisena will be arriving in Seychelles next week (8th to 10th October, 2018) on his first State Visit. He will be accompanied by his wife and a high level delegation. President Sirisena will be here on an invitation extended to him by President Danny Faure in March last year, during President Faure’s working visit to Sri Lanka. H.E President Sirisena and President Faure are expected to have bilateral discussions on various areas of cooperation between the two countries. The talks are expected to concentrate on health, education, tourism, environment, fisheries, maritime security and the Indian Ocean Commission amongst others. Tomorrow, marks exactly 30 years of diplomatic relations between the two countries and this visit is likely to pave the way to further cooperation between the two Indian Ocean neighbours. Seychelles and the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka established diplomatic relations on 3rd October 1988. Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Seychelles.
- Thanks to Project Loon, Sri Lanka will soon have universal Internet access
- Sri Lanka blocks social networks amidst communal violence
- [Update: Sri Lanka and Tanzania too] Developers in Ecuador can now sell paid apps on the Play Store
- Meghan Markle will speak out on 'gender violence' when she arrives in South Africa next week with Prince Harry for a nine-day official visit
- Android O to be officially released next week?
- Comments for : Android O to be officially released next week?
- LG's KitKat-ready L90 officially launching this week
- Comments for : LG's KitKat-ready L90 officially launching this week
- Malaysia foils smuggling of 131 Sri Lankan immigrants
- Lost in Translation: French President Macron Says Aussie Leader’s Wife ‘Delicious’
President of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, H.E. Mr. Maithripala Sirisena on Official Visit to Seychelles next week have 305 words, post on world.einnews.com at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.