Authorities are seeking a teen suspected of being a “person of interest” in the Friday shooting a 21-year-old man in Wilsonville.
The injured man was shot in the arm and abdomen at Memorial Park a little before 10 p.m., according to the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office. He was taken to a hospital for treatment and his condition as of Monday has not been released by the sheriff’s office.
The person sought by investigators is described by the sheriff’s office as a 17- or 18-year-old male, around 5-foot-8, with black spiked hair, brown eyes and “manicured-looking” eyebrows. He was wearing a light-colored long-sleeved shirt, jeans and white Vans-style shoes at the time of the shooting.
The sheriff’s office hasn’t said what role the teen is believed to have played in the shooting. No arrests have been announced in the case and no information on anyone identified by authorities as the alleged shooter has been released.
It’s not clear what led to the shooting on Friday.
The sheriff’s office asks anyone with information on the shooting to contact their tip line at 503-723-4949 or fill out a form on their website with a reference to case number 18-027997.
— Everton Bailey Jr.
- Personal Loans UK - To Take Care of Your Needs, Anyway You Like
- Bad Credit Personal Loans - Avail A Loan And Improve Your Credit History
- Take Personal Loans According To Your Personal Circumstances
- All You Need To Know About Personal Injury Lawyer New York
- Personal Loans - Secured Loans for Homeowners and Property Owners
- Personal Loans - Loans For All Reasons
- Personal Loans - Compare Loans For Maximum Benefits
- Personal Loans - Low Rates For A Larger Loan Amount
- Personal Loans - Loans Without Collateral
- Fast Personal Loans - Quick Approval Loans