The skies over Las Vegas put on a show Monday night as people around the valley gathered to remember the tragic events of Oct. 1, 2017.
A cloud shadow just before sunset could be seen from across the valley, from the Strip, to the downtown Las Vegas Community Healing Garden, where a remembrance wall was being dedicated to the victims of the #1October attack.
Check out the photos above and below.
— NWS Las Vegas (@NWSVegas) October 2, 2018
— Zak Bagans 🧛🏻♂️ (@Zak_Bagans) October 2, 2018
Looks amazing from near the NLV airport too! pic.twitter.com/0gLcKvS8Kr
— Shane (@SkyfatherCa) October 2, 2018
Yes! Looking at it to the east from the Red Rock Casino parking lot it looked like a beam of dark. pic.twitter.com/g3U2yYCL3D
— PaprikaPink (@PaprikaPink) October 2, 2018
— Mike Miller (@mikemiller3) October 2, 2018
— Ashley Casper (@TheCasperA) October 2, 2018
- 30 years ago, massive PEPCON explosion rocked Las Vegas Valley
- Riverside candlelight vigil marks 1-year anniversary of Las Vegas mass shooting
- Memorial service, 5K among events marking Las Vegas shooting
- Top 5 Las Vegas Kids' Tours
- Fireworks, celebrations for 4th of July week in Las Vegas
- 27 fireworks, celebrations for 4th of July week in Las Vegas
- A Cheap Wedding in Las Vegas
- 20 events, fireworks for 4th of July week in Las Vegas
- Bird-watching event engages families at Las Vegas park