A cloud shadow is seen from the Las Vegas Community Healing Garden during sunset on Oct. 1, 2018. (John Katsilometes/Las Vega Review-JournalA cloud shadow is seen during sunset over the Las Vegas Strip on Oct. 1, 2018. (Bernie Rivait)A cloud shadow is seen during sunset over the Las Vegas Strip on Oct. 1, 2018. (Bernie Rivait)A cloud shadow is seen during sunset over the Las Vegas Strip on Oct. 1, 2018. (Bernie Rivait)A cloud shadow is seen from the Las Vegas Community Healing Garden during sunset on Oct. 1, 2018. (John Katsilometes/Las Vega Review-Journal The skies over Las Vegas put on a show Monday night as people around the valley gathered to remember the tragic events of Oct. 1, 2017. A cloud shadow just before sunset could be seen from across the valley, from the Strip, to the downtown Las Vegas Community Healing Garden, where a remembrance wall was being dedicated to the victims of the #1October attack. Check out the photos above and below. Check out this cloud shadow that a towering cumulus cloud over the Spring Mountains cast across the evening sky in Vegas. Pretty cool! #VegasWeather pic.twitter.com/2v077FHdZ8 — NWS Las Vegas (@NWSVegas) October 2, 2018 Cool sunset… Read full this story
- Las Vegas to host 2020 NFL draft
- All-Star Liz Cambage re-signs with Las Vegas Aces
- Las Vegas mayor doubles down on push to reopen casinos, says it's not her job to do it safely: 'They better figure it out'
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas casinos will not be reopening anytime soon
- Las Vegas Mayor Gives Wild Interview To CNN’s Anderson Cooper: “I’d Love Everything Open Because We’ve Had Viruses For Years”
- Las Vegas mayor: Reopen casinos, let the ones with the most infections then close
- Las Vegas Mayor Faces Backlash After Offering City As 'Control Group' to Test Reopening
- Las Vegas Killer Stephen Paddock’s Father Led Double Life as FBI Most-Wanted Bank Robber
- Las Vegas casinos The Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Luxor and New York-New York will all close until at least May 1 amid coronavirus pandemic
Las Vegas sunset wows on #1October anniversary — PHOTOS have 355 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.