ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault
ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing public sector technology solution providers, is now an authorized Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider for the US government.
— ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault
ADDISON, ILL., U.S., October 9, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing complete public sector technology solution providers, is now an authorized Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider for the U.S. Government.
ITsavvy’s Vice President Cloud Solutions Joe Llano said, “Ensuring compliance with government regulations has been a hurdle that is perceived to impede the public sector organization’s speed and ability to implement digital transformation. Leveraging ITsavvy’s competencies and the Microsoft Government Community Cloud can help our public sector clients increase end user productivity, enable the mobile workforce, and deliver innovation in citizen services.”
As an authorized Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider of Office 365 and Azure for the U.S. Government Community Cloud (GCC), ITsavvy delivers cloud services that meet the specific and evolving requirements of the federal, state, and local governments, as well as contractors holding or processing data on behalf of the U.S. government. Public sector clients ranging from large federal agencies to small municipalities are now able to select from a range of cloud computing services that were designed explicitly for the U.S. government.
One of the most important aspects of public sector adoption of cloud solutions and services is ensuring compliance with government regulations. The Office 365 GCC environment provides compliance with U.S. federal and state policies, mandates, and requirements for cloud services (including FedRAMP Moderate) and requirements for criminal justice and federal tax information systems (CJI and FTI data types). The Azure Cloud for U.S. Government services include FedRAMP and DoD compliance, CJIS state-level agreements, ability to issue HIPAA Business Associate Agreements, and support for IRS 1075.
• Office 365 GCC client content is logically segregated from commercial client Office 365 services.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “This is a very exciting time for us as we significantly expand our industry-leading products and solutions into the public sector. As our portfolio of contracts and solutions grows, we are becoming uniquely qualified to serve this sector with complete solutions that our competitors cannot offer.”
ITsavvy is a leader in tailored, end-to-end IT product and service solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller with industry-leading product availability, design and implementation, client support and delivery speed through 46 distribution centers across the U.S. ITsavvy also has data center locations in Cedar Knolls, N.J. and Oak Brook, Ill. The company’s user-friendly website provides concise, leading-edge IT decision-making resources, including an e-commerce site with real-time pricing and availability. ITsavvy is headquartered in Addison, Ill., with offices in Chicago’s Loop; Hauppauge, N.Y.; New York, N.Y.; Naples, Fla.; Miami; Indianapolis; Warren, N.J.; Davenport, Iowa; Hayward, Calif.; and Beavercreek, Ohio. Call 855.ITsavvy (855.487.2889), email [email protected], visit www.ITsavvy.com.
Smart Communicationsemail us here
- Most Trusted Cloud Solution Provider: ITsavvy Receives 2nd Major Cloud Solutions Award
- TechWise Group Secures Funding to Grow its Microsoft Cloud Solutions Business
- ITsavvy Announces Benefits of Working with an Official Complete Microsoft Direct Cloud Solutions Provider
- ITsavvy Expands on Dell EMC Titanium Partnership as Cloud Service Provider
- Leading VoIP Complete Solution Provider ITsavvy Announces Key Partnership
- Jio, Microsoft to Partner for Cloud Solutions
- Canon helps partners deliver industry leading cloud solutions with the next generation of uniFLOW Online
- Jio-Microsoft Cloud Tie-Up Poses Threat to Amazon, Google in India
- MEF18 to Host 20 Proof of Concept Demonstrations Featuring 50 Service and Technology Solution Providers