A variety of crafts vendors participated in last year’s fair.
St. Thomas Lutheran Church in Palmetto Bay once again will host its annual Fall Fair on Saturday, Nov. 3, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
It is sponsored again by the Women of St. Thomas Lutheran Church and the proceeds will be used by the church to help those in need in the community.
Diana Orme, one of the fair’s organizers, said she is looking forward to the event and wants to invite everyone to attend.
“Come join us for a fun day of fellowship, shopping and food,” Orme said. “It’s our 17th annual Fall Fair, and it will feature our ‘Previously Loved’ rummage sale, local craft vendors, delicious homemade baked goods and the Hot Dog Café.”
Craft vendors offer a variety of handmade goods, art, jewelry and other items. OneBlood will be present for blood donations.
Vendors hoping for a last minute chance for space at this popular event should call 305-232-1227 as soon as possible. Cost is just $30 per space.
St. Thomas Lutheran Church is located at 17700 Old Cutler Rd. Palmetto Bay
- Longtime Strake Jesuit-St. Thomas rivalry game canceled for 2020 football season
- St. Thomas’ Gary Hall delighted to be part of McDonald’s All-American Games
- St. Thomas, St. Agnes, St. Thomas Episcopal take regional swimming wins to state
- St. Thomas of Villanova to Host Two FREE family Open Houses
- St. John Baptist Church congregants surprised with special letter from vice president
- Jarrett Payton visits St. Thomas of Villanova School
- Traffic Alert Near St. Vincent Ferrer Church
- Watch: Nick Bosa's top five high school plays at St. Thomas Aquinas
- Early own goal sparks St. Thomas More, sinks Beau Chene in District 3-II championship game
- St. Thomas More survives Carencro's second-half rally to push winning streak to 17 games