TAMPA, Fla. — NextGen found Tom Steyer is hosting a Need to Vote Town Hall on Friday at the University of Tampa.
NextGen is the largest youth organization program in Florida and has helped register more than 41,000 young people to vote.
The voter registration event starts at 11 a.m. and Steyer will begin the town hall at 7:30 p.m. at the USF St. Pete Student Center.
Steyer will talk about why he has always believed young people will shape the outcome of the November election and why he founded NextGen.
- The ManeaterMU student volunteers organize voter registration event for National Voter Registration Day
- VoteSC holds voter registration event
- NextGen AZ at College Campuses on National Voter Registration Day
- Joe Biden makes appearance on campus for National Voter Registration Day – The Review
- Gun control advocates push to make voter registration the legacy of Parkland shooting
- Anti-Trump billionaire behind Pa. college voter registration pushYou may also be interested in...
- Ariana Grande is Promoting Voter Registration—How She and Other Music Stars Could Help Drive Youth Turnout in 2020
- Federal judge rejects Democrats’ request for voter-registration extension
- NextGen voters turned away at polls