TAMPA, Fla. — NextGen found Tom Steyer is hosting a Need to Vote Town Hall on Friday at the University of Tampa. NextGen is the largest youth organization program in Florida and has helped register more than 41,000 young people to vote. The voter registration event starts at 11 a.m. and Steyer will begin the town hall at 7:30 p.m. at the USF St. Pete Student Center. Steyer will talk about why he has always believed young people will shape the outcome of the November election and why he founded NextGen.
- Real Kashmir FC attends event held under Prince of Monaco's patronage
- Brayden Point score 2 late goals, Tampa Bay Lightning beat Carolina Hurricanes 3-1
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets 2nd shutout in week, Tampa Bay Lightning top Dallas Stars 2-0
- Folsom golfer in the hunt at first-ever Augusta National Women’s Amateur event
- Folsom golfer finishes second round at first-ever Augusta National Women’s Amateur event
- SAT Test 2019: Check Dates, Registration Process and Test Fee
- New national event to identify Canada’s best Olympic hopefuls coming to Calgary
- Former Argos head coach Marc Trestman joins XFL’s Tampa Bay franchise
- Holley LS Fest West Registration is Open Now. Carpool with us!
- XFL returns in 2020 with team in Tampa as part of football league's relaunch
NextGen voter registration event held at University of Tampa have 224 words, post on www.baynews9.com at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.