Rocky River, Ohio — Mischief, Center Ridge Road: On Sept. 18 Fitworks staff members reported a customer throwing items around the gym after becoming upset over losing his water bottle. The 58-year-old Rocky River man was not charged with a crime and left the gym for the day after being advised by staff that he behavior was unwelcome.
Linda Gandee/special to cleveland.com
Theft, Center Ridge Road: On Sept. 21 Giant Eagle employees reported a man unsuccessfully attempted to steal shrimp from the store before sitting outside drinking. When police arrived, they found a 59-year-old Rocky River man sitting on a wood pile with an open container of beer. He also had several items that were taken from the store without paying. He was arrested.
Drunken driving, Interstate 90: On Sept. 21 officers stopped a car for a traffic and equipment violations. The officer suspected alcohol impairment and field tested the driver. The 36-year-old woman from Elyria was arrested.
Drunken driving, Hampton Road: On Sept. 23 a man was reported passed out in a car. Later the car was reported heading south on Hampton Road. An officer stopped the car. The driver had a strong odor of alcohol and was unable to stand without supporting himself on the car. The 21-year-old Rocky River man was arrested.
If you would like to discuss the police blotter, please visit our crime and courts comments page.
- Some Key Details About the Neighborhood Grocery Store Where Gwyneth Paltrow Wore a $530 Bikini
- Amazon Tests Grocery Store With No Checkout
- You Need a Shopping "Map" for Your Grocery Store
- Free Services You Can Get At Grocery Stores
- Instead of Deal Hopping, Shop at the Grocery Store With the Best Food Staples
- Shop at a Smaller Grocery Store to Avoid Overspending
- The Items That are Cheaper at Grocery Stores than Warehouse Stores
- Four Halfway Decent Last-Minute Gifts You Can Grab at the Grocery Store
- The Overpriced Grocery Store Items to Look Out For
- Time Yourself at the Grocery Store to Prevent Overspending