Arif Khan and Mary Statzer discuss the exhibition HINDSIGHT / INSIGHT: Reflecting on the Collection and the strategic vision for the re-installation of the museum’s collection.
Join the UNM Art Museum’s Arif Khan (Director) and Mary Statzer (Curator of Prints & Photographs) as they discuss the exhibition HINDSIGHT / INSIGHT: Reflecting on the Collection and the strategic vision for the re-installation of the museum’s collection.
How do museums balance their histories with future goals for object display, acquisition, teaching and programming? What are the challenges in curating from a teaching collection of over 30,000 objects?
- From Abuse and Trafficking to Healing and Purpose
- Pantone’s Color Of The Year Is Here, And It’s As Nebulous As 2018 Looks
- Why did ancient Egypt spend 3000 years playing a game nobody else liked?
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 12/11/2019
- Inspector General Michael Horowitz slams 'failure' by FBI leaders who used Christopher Steele's anti-Trump dossier and tells Senate of 'basic and fundamental errors' in Russia probe
- In Hindsight
- A sage for all seasons
- Q & A with Makueni Governor Kivutha Kibwana
- Woman battling loneliness after losing husband reveals mantra which keeps her going
- How Marissa Mayer Mobilized Yahoo