Arif Khan and Mary Statzer discuss the exhibition HINDSIGHT / INSIGHT: Reflecting on the Collection and the strategic vision for the re-installation of the museum’s collection. Join the UNM Art Museum’s Arif Khan (Director) and Mary Statzer (Curator of Prints & Photographs) as they discuss the exhibition HINDSIGHT / INSIGHT: Reflecting on the Collection and the strategic vision for the re-installation of the museum’s collection. How do museums balance their histories with future goals for object display, acquisition, teaching and programming? What are the challenges in curating from a teaching collection of over 30,000 objects?
- Research shows people’s brainwaves sync up when they converse
- The future of mobility: Are we asking the right questions?
- How one DSLR pioneer shoots for the big screen with a little camera
- Stealing Apollo’s chariot: the inner workings of solar panels
- ‘D&D Beyond’ finally brings tabletop role-playing into the 21st century
- Privacy Requires Security, Not Abstinence
- A Smarter Web
- Google, Sun, and a New PC: Anatomy of a Rumor
- Do You Want to Live Forever?
- Can Machines Be Conscious?
Looking Back, Moving Forward: Conversation on Collections and Purpose have 192 words, post on alibi.com at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.