U.S. A Taiwanese hacker said he found a security flaw that could allow him to access Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook account, Bloomberg News reported. Chang Chi-yuan told the outlet he had notified Facebook of the problem. ”I have reported the bug to Facebook, and I will show proof when I get bounty from Facebook,” he said. Chang had previously announced on social media he would live-stream an attempt to delete the Facebook CEO’s account. After receiving global attention, he decided to abort the plan. “There will still be a lot of people questioning my ability even after I find many bugs and earn a copious amount of bounty, and I shouldn’t try to prove myself by toying with Zuck’s account,” he wrote on Facebook on Friday. Facebook’s founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg speaks at the Viva Tech start-up and technology summit in Paris, France, on May 24. A hacker said he could access Zuckerberg’s Facebook account. REUTERS/Charles Platiau “Cyber-enthusiasts from India to the U.S. routinely expose loopholes in corporate websites and software, earning small financial rewards,” Bloomberg reported. “It’s unusual however for so-called white-hat hackers to do so in real time.” Chang has previously written about using his hacking skills for financial profit, according… Read full this story
- Elizabeth Warren hits Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook in ad: 'Given Donald Trump free rein to lie'
- Facebook secret revealed: How Mark Zuckerberg adopted bizarre habit as personal challenge
- Elizabeth Warren Targets Facebook's Ad Policy With a Fake Ad Claiming Mark Zuckerberg Endorsed Trump's Re-Election
- Mark Zuckerberg has been holding secret meetings with conservative pundits after Trump threatened to sue Facebook because he 'is concerned the Justice Department, under Bill Barr, will bring an enforcement action to break up the company'
- Mark Zuckerberg reveals to staff in leaked Q&A session that Facebook is in 'private discussions' with regulators to launch Libra, and he vows to fight the breakup of the company
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg responds to report he’s been meeting with conservatives
- Mark Zuckerberg wants a wearable device that can read your thoughts to 'control something in virtual or augmented reality'
- Report: Lindsey Graham and Conservative Pundits Are Meeting Privately with Mark Zuckerberg
- Mark Zuckerberg has reportedly had dozens of private meetings with conservatives to talk 'free speech'
- Should I delete my Facebook account?
Hacker Says He Found Bug Allowing Him to Access Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Account have 405 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.