September 20, 2018 at 8:13 AM (AMTEC PHOTOS/FLICKR) The public affairs and political consulting firm BGill Group is officially partnering with the public relations company Stateside Affairs, according to a Wednesday announcement from Stateside. Both firms were involved in the gubernatorial campaign of then-candidate Phil Murphy, and plan to form a “strategic partnership” with one another. Brendan Gill, president and CEO of BGIll, was Murphy’s campaign manager while Cristina Pinzon, president and founder of Stateside, oversaw the campaign’s Spanish language media strategy. “By solidifying the BGill Group’s long-term relationship with Stateside Affairs into a formal agreement, we are integrating our expertise as industry leaders,” Gill said in a prepared statement. “This partnership opens up new possibilities in untapped markets and enhances our services to existing clients.” Stateside has worked with the State Democratic Committee, the City of Elizabeth, New York state and the Newark Housing Authority, while Pinzon herself was campaign manager for Elizabeth Mayor Chris Bollwage in 2012. Gill was also campaign manager for U.S. Sen. Cory Booker’s 2014 reelection and a senior advisor for the late U.S. Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
- Impact Advisors Enters Strategic Partnership with Chicago Pacific Founders
- India-US strategic partnership witnesses rapid growth in 2019
- Rosneft, PDVSA Sign Strategic Partnership Pact – Venezuela Energy Ministry
- India-US strategic partnership registers rapid growth in 2019
- Ford And Volkswagen Exploring Strategic Partnership
- Russia indicates strategic partnership with China not to come in way of BrahMos missile export
- Vietnam, China continue boosting comprehensive strategic partnership
- Schneider Electric IT and Hai Nam sign strategic partnership
- Cynthia Nixon, Sharon Stone, and More Friends of Ryan Murphy Join Sarah Paulson in
- The Minimalist creates marketing campaign for Mahindra Happinest
Former Murphy campaign firms to form strategic partnership have 288 words, post on www.njbiz.com at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.