September 20, 2018 at 8:13 AM
Both firms were involved in the gubernatorial campaign of then-candidate Phil Murphy, and plan to form a “strategic partnership” with one another.
Brendan Gill, president and CEO of BGIll, was Murphy’s campaign manager while Cristina Pinzon, president and founder of Stateside, oversaw the campaign’s Spanish language media strategy.
“By solidifying the BGill Group’s long-term relationship with Stateside Affairs into a formal agreement, we are integrating our expertise as industry leaders,” Gill said in a prepared statement. “This partnership opens up new possibilities in untapped markets and enhances our services to existing clients.”
Stateside has worked with the State Democratic Committee, the City of Elizabeth, New York state and the Newark Housing Authority, while Pinzon herself was campaign manager for Elizabeth Mayor Chris Bollwage in 2012.
Gill was also campaign manager for U.S. Sen. Cory Booker’s 2014 reelection and a senior advisor for the late U.S. Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
- How to Use Strategic Partnerships for More Explosive Growth
- Four Winds Interactive Announces Strategic Partnership with Vista Equity Partners
- SILVER BUFFALO & CITIZEN SKULL PRODUCTIONS ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
- Verisk and SAP Announce Strategic Partnership to Reimagine Product Compliance
- Restaurant Magic Creates Strategic Partnership to Provide Advanced Analytics Consulting Services
- Switcheo Announces Strategic Partnership with Obolus to Launch an EOS DEX
- Onsite Utility Services Capital Announces Strategic Partnership with Power Cube to Give Companies More Energy Savings
- Marijuana Company of America Enters Strategic Partnership With MassRoots to Promote the hempSMART CBD Product Line
- TLC and 3SBio Form Exclusive Partnership to Commercialize Two NanoX™ Products in Mainland China
- Ideagen in strategic partnership to enhance its Customer Success programme