Maher rolls out a Trump-accented version of the Ten Commandments to show the similarities Ross A. Lincoln, provided by Published 9:07 pm PDT, Friday, September 28, 2018 Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Bill Maher Says Trump Is a Lot Like God (It’s Not a Compliment) on ‘Real Time’ 1 / 1 Back to Gallery On Friday’s “Real Time,” Bill Maher said Donald Trump’s popularity with evangelical Christians is due to how much Trump resembles God. That wasn’t a compliment, as Maher demonstrated with an extremely Trump-esque reading of the Ten Commandments. The segment came during “New Rules,” where Maher first took a victory lap over the increase in nonreligious Americans since the release 10 years ago of his anti-religion movie “Religulous.” He then rebutted the argument that atheistic societies like the Nazi Germany, Stalin’s USSR and Mao’s China were far worse by saying those regimes were in fact state-sponsored religions. Latest Videos from The Wrap Now Playing: Now Playing ‘Divide and Conquer: The Story of Roger Ailes’ Director Wanted Doc to Be About More Than Sexual Harassment Media: The Wrap ‘Son of Saul’ Director’s ‘Sunset’ Is About Chaos – and Fancy Hats Media: The Wrap ‘Wild… Read full this story
- In new book, Andrew McCabe reportedly says Trump operates like a mob boss
- The Latest: Omarosa says Trump was like 'dog off the leash'
- Fox News' Gutfield: Tweeting 'Trump Is Like a Heckler'
- Giuliani Compliments Mueller, Says Trump Interview May Not Happen
- Trump, in NC, says ‘a lot of money’ coming to state for Florence recovery
- Diaz-Balart says Trump could be convinced to expand TPS to Venezuelans
- Mother Of Santa Fe Shooting Victim: Meeting With Donald Trump 'Was Like Talking To A Toddler'
- McCaskill open to GOP plans to end family separation, but says Trump could fix now
- Justin Trudeau Says Trump's Tweets Are 'Worthy Of Noting,' But He Does Not Stay Up To Read Them
- Half Of Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber's Actions
Bill Maher Says Trump Is a Lot Like God (It’s Not a Compliment) on ‘Real Time’ have 340 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.