HUFFPOST PERSONAL 08/07/2018 08:30 am ET Joanna SchroederGuest Writer I never planned on breastfeeding my kids. In all honesty, I never even imagined myself becoming a mother. My teen years and early 20s were spent just trying to get my act together. I had an anxiety disorder, depression and was married and divorced from my first husband by the time I was 23 years old. But once I met my husband, Ivan, everything changed. I was in love with him, and in love with the idea of making a family with him. And so we did. In the end, I decided that I’d give breastfeeding a try, just to say I did. It turned out to be one of the bravest, best decisions of my life. Now I have a brand new, super adorable baby; bringing our grand total of kids to three. That means that, in the end, these old boobs will have fed and nurtured babies for more than four years. You could say that my breasts have earned a bachelor’s degree in breastfeeding. But that doesn’t mean it was easy. In fact, each of my babies presented new challenges when it came to feeding, things I wish… Read full this story
- Joe Biden APOLOGIZES for telling radio host Charlamagne tha God 'if you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black' and says 'I shouldn't have been such a wise guy'
- Star Wars' John Boyega furiously tells any fans of his who are racist to 'f**k off' as he defends 'I f**king hate racists' tweet following the tragic death of George Floyd
- Lana Del Rey tries to clear the air with new video unpacking her controversial rant about feminism in music: 'Nobody gets to tell your story'
- The protest pictures alone tell the story of America's racial hierarchy
- Meghan King Edmonds tells new boyfriend Christian Schauf 'you inspire me' after his Memorial Day tribute to soldiers
- D'oh! Baby boy is left 'looking like Homer Simpson' after his mother forgot to wash her fake tan off before breastfeeding him
- The Topgolf VR game is somehow more realistic than the real thing
- You Tell Us, Healdsburg: Should Minions Be Used to Sell Candy and Junk Food?
- James Argent reveals pals tricked him into going to rehab by 'kidnapping' him and telling him they were going to Toby Carvery for lunch
- Air Force major reflects on‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,' cancer
'Zombie Nips' And 9 Other Things No One Tells You About Breastfeeding have 425 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at August 7, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.