Lunch is an oasis, a respite from the insanity of the everyday. Its magic is felt in the deep calm washing over you during and after your meal. Europeans know how to do it. Many of them close up shop in the afternoon and then head to their favorite spot for a sizable repast and a carafe or two of wine.So abandon the self-destructive habit of eating a mediocre, solitary lunch. Is there anything sadder than a dry turkey sandwich?There’s no shortage of excellent lunches in Miami. You need only stop at Edge Steak & Bar for a sampling of Aaron Brooks’ lunch break, a $24, three-course affair that changes weekly. Nearby, at Niven Patel’s Ghee Indian Kitchen in the Design District, chef Pushkar Marathe dishes out a spectacular tiffin, a kind of Indian bento box, with a fragrant combination of rice, vegetables, pickles, and optional meat for $18.But if such prices are too steep for you, try these choices for solid lunches that cost $10 or less. Courtesy of Proper Sausages 1. The Cubanish at Proper Sausages. Freddy Kaufmann doesn’t compromise. Hence, this Miami Shores butcher shop is the obsession of home and professional cooks alike. From the bounty… Read full this story
- London's January air quality 'best in 10 years'
- Hang, Huynh to face Asia's best at Grand Prix meet in Suzhou
- Viet Nam buyers like Honda best
- SpaceX aims to put man on Mars in 10-20 years
- Venus ousts third seed Kvitova at Miami
- Venus, Nadal, Azarenka advance at Miami
- Murray, Serena advance at Miami
- Tennis: Djokovic to face Nadal in Miami final
- Roddick ends Berdych's run to win Miami Masters title
- Beckham launches plan to build soccer franchise in Miami
Miami's Ten Best Lunches Under $10 have 296 words, post on www.miaminewtimes.com at August 7, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.