Gentry Estes Louisville Courier Journal Published 2:15 p.m. UTC Aug 23, 2018 Louisville City FC has its first victory under new coach John Hackworth, rolling 3-0 in a Wednesday night road game at the Charlotte Independence. Cameron Lancaster scored twice before intermission – the first coming via a penalty kick – and Luke Spencer added a goal in the second half for LouCity. The victory moved LouCity into a tie for third place in the USL Eastern Conference standings. The club is 11 points back of first-place FC Cincinnati but only two points behind Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC in second place. It’s a quick turnaround now for LouCity, which will play at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Richmond Kickers. The match is set to be televised on WDRB and available on the radio at WHAS-840.
- Fun and Fascination With Popular Atlantic City Attractions
- Visiting Scotland
- Age of Reckoning Gold - How to Easily Level Up Your Character
- Ospreys Rugby Shirts - In Demand Shirts in the UK and Ireland
- Travel to Singapore - A Guide to Local Singapore Food and Drink
- Half Way Through the FORMULA 1 Season
- A Rock N' Roll Tour of Dublin City
- Barcelona - The City of Sport and Culture
- Beyond the Beach - Five Fun Things to Do in Ocean City Maryland
- Finding Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Louisville City FC rolls under Hackworth to victory in Charlotte have 227 words, post on eu.courier-journal.com at August 22, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.