Culture Movies & TV Klaus and Caroline could have had something together in the future if The Originals series finale had ended differently, showrunner Julie Plec revealed to TVLine Wednesday. Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) knew he was going to sacrifice himself in the last episode after he took in the dark magic that was killing his daughter, Hope (Danielle Russ Russell). Caroline (Candice King) went to New Orleans to say goodbye and make him fulfill a promise he’d made back when The Originals was first introduced in a backdoor pilot of The Vampire Diaries in Season 4 in 2013: to show her his city. After he did, she kissed him goodbye. A series finale deleted scene (above) shows Klaus telling Caroline about meeting Cami (Leah Pipes) in the first episode. The two women had a lot in common. “The most fun thing to do when you’re bringing a series to a close is going back and scouring for everything you’ve left open,” Plec told TVLine of that promise. “You do everything you can to pay homage to or bookend ideas that you introduced a long time ago.” If Klaus hadn’t died at the end of the finale (alongside his brother Elijah, played by Daniel Gillies), his and… Read full this story
- Annie Awards: ‘Klaus’ & Netflix Dominate Animation Awards – Winners List
- Coping With COVID-19 Crisis: ‘Caroline, Or Change’ Composer Jeanine Tesori Contemplates The Hope In Plans, The Lessons Of Plagues And How We Serve Now
- Laura Whitmore endorses Caroline Flack tribute dress as brand donates £100 to charity
- Caroline Flack is bewildered as her car is slapped with ANOTHER two parking tickets on London dog walk... after raucous night at the BRITs
- Caroline Flack 'shared a smooch with a music mogul' following a flirty night out at the BRIT Awards... after claiming her cougar label is a 'badge of honour'
- 'I knew she was loved': Nick Grimshaw on Caroline Flack, mental health and the paparazzi
- Caroline Flack's small acts of kindness to other Love Island stars struggling to cope
- Caroline Flack was so depressed after Strictly win she felt ‘like a piece of string that could snap at any time’
- Caroline Flack's Boyfriend Shares Emotional Tribute One Month After Her Death
- Original Sin: The First Real Event Since Marvel's Civil War
How Klaus and Caroline 'Could Have Ended up Together' on 'The Originals' have 393 words, post on www.newsweek.com at August 3, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.