2020 safety Jerrin Thompson. With 18 commitments for the 2019 class, Arkansas is being aggressive in recruiting the 2020 class and safety Jerrin Thompson is a prospect the Razorbacks’ staff is after. Thompson, 6-0, 170 of Lufkin, Texas, has scholarship offer from Arkansas, Baylor, SMU, Oklahoma, South Florida and Vanderbilt. One of his teammates, defensive tackle Carl Williams, is committed to the Hogs. “Arkansas has always been a school I wanted to go to growing up, and also one of my teammates is going there,” Thompson said. Williams has spoken highly of the Razorbacks. “He likes the coaching staff and the community. He said it’s cool,” Thompson said. Thompson recorded 105 tackles, 5 for loss, 4 interceptions, 7 pass breakups, 4 forced fumbles and 2 recovered fumbles as a sophomore. He played as a backup as a freshman while also seeing action on special teams. Associate head coach and running backs coach Jeff Traylor has secured four commitments, including Williams from east Texas. The Hogs have also offered Lufkin junior receiver Ja’Lynn Polk. Thompson, who hopes to visit Fayetteville this fall, has spoken to Traylor on the phone. “He sounded like a cool guy,” Thompson said. His late father helped… Read full this story
- Buying Land in Georgia
- Learn How to Profit From the Greatest Land Rush in US History!
- Land Buying Tips and Information
- It's Time to Buy Land
- Buying Vacant Land
- Hog Hunting With Dogs - Thrilling Experience
- Hope - An Obama Environmental Reversal
- Air Hogs Apache Helicopter And a Review of the Technology That Drives Radio Control - Toys Today
- The Land of Milk and Honey - History of the Jerusalem Cross
- Forgotten Lands - First Colony Game Review
Hogs hoping to land another Lufkin defender have 285 words, post on www.arkansasonline.com at August 20, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.