ORANGE VILLAGE, Ohio – The new Pinecrest development is slated to be the site of Northeast Ohio’s first Condado Tacos, a Columbus-based build-your-own taco joint. Look for it to open its doors this winter at the lifestyle district off the Harvard Road exit of I-271 in Orange Village.
“The opportunity to be a part of the amazing development in Pinecrest is one that we couldn’t resist,” said Joe Kahn, Condado Tacos founder and CEO, in a statement. “The Condado Tacos team is thrilled to be expanding north in our home state and to join the renowned and revolutionary dining options at this great destination.”
Kahn was an original founder of the Cleveland-based taco chain Barrio, but parted ways to launch Condado.
The taco chain first opened in Columbus in 2014, and now has locations in Indiana and Pennsylvania, as well as four more Ohio outposts.
Its menu allows taco fans to choose from flour, corn tortilla or a double decker shell. Build it up with proteins like house-made chorizo, shrimp ceviche, ghost pepper-marinated steak and Thai chili tofu, among others. Toppings include red cabbage, pickled red onions, tomatoes, lettuce or the traditional cilantro and onions.
If brunch is more your style, you can order tacos stuffed with cheddar grits, biscuits and gravy and eggs.
Round it out with a full margarita menu – including margarita flights – and whiskey and rum.
Condado is the newest food addition to Pinecrest, which now boasts a Shake Shack, Pinstripes, Graeter’s and 3 Palms Pizzeria, along with more recent and forthcoming opening.
- No. 23 Ohio State makes fast work of Nebraska in 75-54 win
- Anti-Drug Twitter Users Celebrate Delayed Opening of Safe Injection Site in Philadelphia
- Chariot adds commute routes for UCSF employees, with public funding
- Photographing The Desperate Opioid Crisis In America's Abandoned Cities | Opinion
- What Noma did next: how the ‘New Nordic’ is reshaping the food world
- Central banks and the question of independence
- Coronavirus updates: 48 countries with infections, cases soar outside China
- Magic out of mould: inside the world’s wildest restaurant
- No. 3 Gonzaga routs San Diego to seal 8th straight WCC title
- ‘The Eddy’: TV Review