Attorney Jonathan Wong has joined the Lipson Neilson law firm’s Las Vegas office as an associate. Mr. Wong’s practice concentrates on Professional Liability, Director & Officer Liability, and General Liability.
Mr. Wong is admitted to practice law in Nevada and California and is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. Prior to joining Lipson Neilson Mr. Wong worked as an associate attorney at a national insurance defense firm.
Mr. Wong earned a J.D. degree from the William S. Boyd School of Law at UNLV, and a B.S. degree in International Business from the University of Nevada – Reno. During law school, he worked as an intern for the in-house legal department at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Following graduation from law school, Mr. Wong completed two judicial clerkships in the Eighth Judicial District Court for Clark County, Nevada – he first clerked for the late Honorable Susan Scann, and then for the Honorable Elizabeth Gonzalez.
Founded in 1985, Lipson Neilson, P.C. has offices in Las Vegas and Reno (NV), Phoenix (AZ) and Bloomfield Hills (MI). The firm is widely known for its excellence in the professional liability lines, offering invaluable insight and experience to its clients across all industries. The firm represents clients in Nevada, across the USA, and around the world. You can learn more www.lipsonneilson.com.
- ‘Birds of Prey:’ Ali Wong Joins Cast in Supporting Role (Exclusive)
- Highly Regarded Tax Attorney Elizabeth Atkinson Joins Whiteford
- Attorney Geeta Shah Joins Ice Miller
- Out actor Jonathan Bennett joins ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ season two
- Attorney Allyson Emley Joins Ice Miller
- Attorney Robert Poznanski Joins Ice Miller
- Las Vegas Nevada Family Law Attorney Lianna Urfalyan Joins Naimi Cerceo
- Former SEC Senior Enforcement Official Aaron Lipson Joins King & Spalding in Atlanta
- Third Partner Joins King & Spalding in Los Angeles From Boutique Healthcare Firm
- Brian K. Mahanna, New York State’s Deputy Attorney General, Joins WilmerHale