CLEVELAND, Ohio – Another area screening of “Knife Skills” has been added. The Hudson Library and Historical Center will present the 40-minute documentary, which chronicles the founding of Edwins Leadership and Restaurant Institute in Shaker Square. The movie, which was nominated for an Academy Award, will be shown 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9. A Q and A with Edwins founder Brandon Chrostowski will follow the film, and food samples from the restaurant will be served. Edwins, which opened in 2013, trains and hires recently released incarcerated individuals. “Knife Skills” is not rated but has adult content and language. Register at hudsonlibrary.org or call 330-653-6658, ext. 1010. A benefit screening will take place in Medina on Thursday, July 19. Proceeds will benefit Medina County Recovery Center and Serenite Restaurant and Culinary Training Institute.
- Karin is the New Fighter in Street Fighter V, V-Skill and V-Trigger Details Inside
- Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul is out today on iOS – screens, trailer & details inside
- Survarium: alpha invites rolling out, first gameplay screens and details emerge
- Olivia Wilde to return for Tron 3 with filming set to begin this fall (Update)
- Dynasty Warriors: Eiketsuden Gets New Screens and Details
- First XCOM: Enemy Unknown screens and details beam down
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot update adds pets, screens, trailer & details inside
- The Sims 4 first screens and details leaked – rumour
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 Raid Mode Character Skills, Enemy Abilities, & Customization Detailed
- LEGO: The Hobbit will add third film as DLC – report
'Knife Skills' adds screening; film details Edwins' beginnings have 255 words, post on www.cleveland.com at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.