A teenage boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of Alesha MacPhail. Police Scotland confirmed the arrested after the six-year-old was reported missing from a property on the Isle of Bute on Monday morning at around 6.25am. She was found dead on Ardbeg Road by a member of the public at 9am. The Record understands that the person arrested is under the age of 18. The senior investigating officer, Detective Superintendent Stuart Houston, said: “The response to our earlier public appeals has been significant. “However, despite this evening’s major development, I am still appealing for anyone who was in the Ardbeg Road area of Bute on Sunday night or in the early hours of Monday and who may have information about Alesha’s death to contact us. “Anyone who has CCTV at their home or business, or indeed any motorists with dashcam footage which might help with our investigation are also urged to get in touch.” Anyone with any information is asked to contact the incident room via 101 quoting incident no 0695 of Monday 2 July 2018.
- 14-year-old boy arrested on murder charge after fatal crash
- Goodness Guru: How teenage boys and teenage girls see dances
- Man accused of raping 16-month-old boy arrested in Alabama
- 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sexual Battery At Woodside Hs
- 12-year-old boy arrested in death of 92-year-old woman
- Second teenage suspect arrested in fatal Cypress home invasion
- Teenage boy stabbed to death in SF’s Outer Mission, two men injured
- Teenage boy held in the death of his cousin
- 4 boys arrested after Methuen home invasion
- 3 teens arrested in murder of Louisiana pastor's wife
Alesha MacPhail: Teenage boy arrested on suspicion of murdering schoolgirl have 283 words, post on www.dailyrecord.co.uk at July 4, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.