close Video Gingrich: Trump should not agree to interview with Mueller Assurances from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein ‘have no meaning,’ says former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich. President Trump should adopt first lady Nancy Reagan’s famous anti-drug slogan in his current fight with Special Counsel Robert Mueller. When asked to testify in Mueller’s Russia probe, Trump should “just say no.” Based on the Monday New York Times story headlined “The Questions Mueller Wants to Ask Trump About Obstruction, and What They Mean,” by Matt Apuzzo and Michael S. Schmidt, many of the questions Mueller wants to ask President Trump are absurd. They are clearly a trap to establish a case for obstruction of justice or perjury. Virtually no one could answer these questions with any certainty of detail. Consider this one: “What did you think about Mr. Comey’s intelligence briefing on Jan. 6, 2017, about Russian election interference?” President Trump has spent more than 400 days in office, and Mueller would like him to accurately recall his thoughts about a particular meeting on a particular day. Remember, this is not a casual conversation. This is a criminal investigation seeking to use the full force of law to lock… Read full this story
- Newt Gingrich: Trump joins Venezuela's Juan Guaidó to battle the anti-America coalition
- Newt Gingrich: Half Man, Half Air Conditioner
- Newt Gingrich Says Affairs Make Him ‘More Normal’ Than Mitt ‘Only Has Sex With His Wife’ Romney
- ‘Deranged Human Being’: Newt Gingrich Takes Aim at Adam Schiff’s Fake Trump-Putin Conspiracy
- Newt Gingrich Says Bernie Sanders Is More Likely to Take Down the Democrats Than Win the Presidency
- Newt Gingrich Cheated on His Wives
- Newt Gingrich: Tuskegee Airmen fought racism at home while defending America abroad in World War II
- Trevor Noah Rips Ivanka Trump Over Handouts Hypocrisy: 'The Woman Whose Resumé Just Says Daddy I Need Job Now'
- Trump just granted clemency to 11 people. Here's a look at each.
- Newt Gingrich: 2 winners and 1 big loser in Democratic presidential debate
Newt Gingrich: Trump should 'just say no' to Mueller's absurd questions have 346 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 5, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.