Democracy Dies in Darkness Sections Home Try 1 month for $1 Username Sign In Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Subscribe Account Profile Newsletters & Alerts Gift Subscriptions Contact Us Help Desk Accessibility for screenreader WorldViews by Avi Selk by Avi Selk Email the author May 19 Email the author Royals fans take photos of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as they pass by in Windsor. (Andrew Matthews/Pool,/Reuters) BBC Three, the edgiest BBC, woke up super early Saturday so it could watch the run-up to the royal wedding and make fun of it on Twitter. make way for the Beckhams you peasants #royalwedding pic.twitter.com/yO93qDGkjG— BBC Three (@bbcthree) May 19, 2018 you vs the hat she tells you not to worry about #RoyalWedding pic.twitter.com/YYtAhVTxWh— BBC Three (@bbcthree) May 19, 2018 When your ex turns up to your wedding. #royalwedding pic.twitter.com/W9CyNF9Vtr— BBC Three (@bbcthree) May 19, 2018 LOL, why do you have to be that way, BCC Three? His Royal Highness Prince Henry was marrying Meghan Markle and you were, like, lip-syncing the queen or something. No wonder BBC Three isn’t even allowed on regular TV anymore. It probably never will be again if it — Oh. just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pic.twitter.com/1zoOGFKeU3— BBC Three (@bbcthree) May 19, 2018 BBC… Read full this story
- BBC Three Twitter Account Throws Shade at Trump With Royal Wedding Crowd Size
- Serena Williams, Priyanka Chopra and Patrick J Adams reveal behind-the-scenes snaps ahead of the Royal Wedding
- Who is James Mates? ITV Royal Wedding correspondent and Europe editor reporting from St George’s Chapel
- Who is Anna Botting? Sky One Royal Wedding correspondent and presenter on Sky News
- Who is Mary Nightingale? ITV Royal Wedding reporter and ITN newsreader covering Meghan and Harry’s big day
- Stand By Me lyrics – what are the words to the classic Ben E King song being played at the Royal Wedding?
- Meghan Markle’s Suits on-screen husband Patrick J Adams and co-stars arrive for the Royal Wedding with their real life partners
- Oprah arrives at Royal Wedding ahead of interview with Meghan Markle’s mum Doria Ragland
- 5 Netflix Things To Watch If You Can't Wait For The Royal Wedding
- Who is Thomas Markle? Meghan Markle’s dad and award-winning lighting director who may not attend the Royal Wedding
‘Just saying’ — BBC Three compares royal wedding crowd to Trump’s inauguration have 399 words, post on www.washingtonpost.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.