Botswana, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 NI Wire
Gold rate in Botswana is around 416.19 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April.
Gold rate in Botswana is around 416.19 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April. Gold is precious metal and its plays a major role in the world economy. Business investors invests their money in Gold to protect their money. Here is the indicative price of the gold in Botswana.
Today today 24 Carat Gold rate of is around 416.19 per 1 gm. The Rate of Gold is determined by its demand in the market.
Today also Gold price in Botswana is seeing a rate around BWP 416.19 per 1 gm. Gold is very precious gold and its one of the most important item in the commodity market.
Gold is one of the most popular item for investment and around the world businesses are investing in the Gold. China was largest producer of Gold in year 2017.
On 18 April 2018, the gold rate for 24-Carat was around 416.19 /1 gm in Botswana.
Gold is the leading indicator of the market in the world.
People and even business are investing in the Gold. Gold is also used for making of Jewellery items.
The currency of Botswana is Botswana pula (BWP) and here is the rate of Gold on 18 April.
|Carat||Gold Price(in BWP/1 gm)|
* There are indicative price of the Gold.
Gold is precious material which is one of the most valuable item for investment. Investors are investing money in Gold to protect their investment.
- Gold rate today: Gold, silver trade flat after Fed rate cuts
- News ABS-CBN holds on to ratings lead in April
- Meralco rates up in April
- Spain jobless rate at 18.8 percent, halting downward trend
- Indonesia inflation rate accelerates in April
- Gold prices down 250 baht to B18,550
- Gold prices down 50 baht to B18,600
- Gold prices up B100 to B18,700
- Gold prices down 50 baht to B18,550
- Gold prices up B200 to B18,700