Bolivia, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 NI Wire
Gold rate in Bolivia is around 299.64 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April.
Gold rate in Bolivia is around 299.64 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April. Gold is precious metal and its plays a major role in the world economy. Business investors invests their money in Gold to protect their money. Here is the indicative price of the gold in Bolivia.
Today today 24 Carat Gold rate of is around 299.64 per 1 gm. The Rate of Gold is determined by its demand in the market.
Today also Gold price in Bolivia is seeing a rate around BOB 299.64 per 1 gm. Gold is very precious gold and its one of the most important item in the commodity market.
Gold is one of the most popular item for investment and around the world businesses are investing in the Gold. China was largest producer of Gold in year 2017.
On 18 April 2018, the gold rate for 24-Carat was around 299.64 /1 gm in Bolivia.
Gold is the leading indicator of the market in the world.
People and even business are investing in the Gold. Gold is also used for making of Jewellery items.
The currency of Bolivia is Boliviano (BOB) and here is the rate of Gold on 18 April.
|Carat||Gold Price(in BOB/1 gm)|
* There are indicative price of the Gold.
Gold is precious material which is one of the most valuable item for investment. Investors are investing money in Gold to protect their investment.
- Reference exchange rate unchanged on April 8
- Reference exchange rate down 18 VND on May 11
- Federal Reserve rate rise before April 'unlikely'
- Quang Ngai to reduce poverty rate to 18% in 2009
- Reference exchange rate down 3 VND on April 18
- Fuel escalates, gold plummets
- Reference exchange rate up 10 VND on April 19
- Reference exchange rate up 17 VND on April 27
- Reference exchange rate rises further on April 26
- Reference exchange rate up 7 VND on April 3