Bhutan, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 NI Wire
Gold rate in Bhutan is around 2,843.95 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April.
Gold rate in Bhutan is around 2,843.95 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April. Gold is precious metal and its plays a major role in the world economy. Business investors invests their money in Gold to protect their money. Here is the indicative price of the gold in Bhutan.
Today today 24 Carat Gold rate of is around 2,843.95 per 1 gm. The Rate of Gold is determined by its demand in the market.
Today also Gold price in Bhutan is seeing a rate around BTN 2,843.95 per 1 gm. Gold is very precious gold and its one of the most important item in the commodity market.
Gold is one of the most popular item for investment and around the world businesses are investing in the Gold. China was largest producer of Gold in year 2017.
On 18 April 2018, the gold rate for 24-Carat was around 2,843.95 /1 gm in Bhutan.
Gold is the leading indicator of the market in the world.
People and even business are investing in the Gold. Gold is also used for making of Jewellery items.
The currency of Bhutan is Bhutanese ngultrum (BTN) and here is the rate of Gold on 18 April.
|Carat||Gold Price(in BTN/1 gm)|
* There are indicative price of the Gold.
Gold is precious material which is one of the most valuable item for investment. Investors are investing money in Gold to protect their investment.
- Ukraine's central bank keeps key rate at 18%
- Auto players a worried lot, ask govt to slash GST rate to 18%
- Min: Inflation may exceed 3.4% due to ruble rate fluctuations ‘18
- E.T.F. Investors Are Going for Gold, Despite Many Drawbacks
- Canada’s Eldorado Gold claims its Romanian Bolcana mining project contains 6.5 million ounces of gold and 686,000 tonnes of copper
- Pound to euro exchange rate – how has the Parliamentary vote on Brexit affected the pound’s exchange rate
- Find out how much car tax you will have to pay from April 2019
- Gold prices soar to 6-year high on geopolitical factors, weak dollar
- State pension and benefits rates revealed
- Gold Dips as U.S. Rate-Cut Expectations Slide