Belarus, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 NI Wire
Gold rate in Belarus is around 868,427.84 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April.
Gold rate in Belarus is around 868,427.84 per 1 gm for 24 carat gold on 18 April. Gold is precious metal and its plays a major role in the world economy. Business investors invests their money in Gold to protect their money. Here is the indicative price of the gold in Belarus.
Today today 24 Carat Gold rate of is around 868,427.84 per 1 gm. The Rate of Gold is determined by its demand in the market.
Today also Gold price in Belarus is seeing a rate around BYR 868,427.84 per 1 gm. Gold is very precious gold and its one of the most important item in the commodity market.
Gold is one of the most popular item for investment and around the world businesses are investing in the Gold. China was largest producer of Gold in year 2017.
On 18 April 2018, the gold rate for 24-Carat was around 868,427.84 /1 gm in Belarus.
Gold is the leading indicator of the market in the world.
People and even business are investing in the Gold. Gold is also used for making of Jewellery items.
The currency of Belarus is Belarusian ruble (BYR) and here is the rate of Gold on 18 April.
|Carat||Gold Price(in BYR/1 gm)|
* There are indicative price of the Gold.
Gold is precious material which is one of the most valuable item for investment. Investors are investing money in Gold to protect their investment.
- Why gold rate fluctuates daily?
- Gold rate today: Bullion counters trade flat; expect sideways trade
- Gold rate today: Gold, silver slip as Trump hopes inking trade deal with China soon
- Ekta Kapoor shares how Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Kutumb 'busted the rating charts' 18 years ago
- Purity of gold: Difference between 24k, 22k and 18k gold
- From where can I buy gold coins at the lowest rates?
- What affects the gold price in India?
- Will it be profitable to invest in gold this Dhanteras?
- Gold investment returns in recent past
- How much one ounce gold weights?