EXTON, PA – Four Philadelphia Eagles players, all of which are now Super Bowl champions in case you didn’t know, will be in Exton this Saturday and signing autographs.
Timmy Jernigan, Nigel Bradham, Jalen Mills, and Derek Barnett will be at Sports Vault in the Exton Square Mall Saturday, Feb. 10 signing autographs.
And the mall is offering a chance to win free tickets to the signings.
All you need to do to be entered is like and comment on the mall’s Facebook post, which we’ve shared below.
Winners will be chosen at 5 p.m Friday, Feb. 9.
Mill and Barnett will be signing autographs from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Bradham and Jernigan will be signing from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
If you aren’t chosen in the drawing, you can still get autographs but tickets are needed.
The Exton Square Mall is located at 60 Exton Square Parkway in Exton.
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor holds up the Vince Lombardi Trophy while displaying it to fans gathered to welcome them in Philadelphia, Monday, Feb. 5, 2018, a day after defeating the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 52. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez)
- All Eagles players, even Malcolm Jenkins and Chris Long, should visit White House, and this is why
- Eagles player rips Fox News for using prayer picture as ‘propaganda'
- Fox News admits ‘error’ after Zach Ertz and Chris Long blast misleading photos of praying Eagles players
- Eagles players Zach Ertz, Chris Long rip Fox News over misleading segment on national anthem protests
- Fox News Shows Eagles Players Praying, Falsely Implies They Were Protesting During Anthem
- Nick Foles Possibly Only Eagles Player Willing to Visit White House Before Donald Trump Rescinded Invite: Report
- New footage shows Zidane signing autograph for seven-year-old Griezmann
- Gary Waddock says he will bide his time on player signings
- Red Sox star Bogaerts to sign autographs in Bayonne June 30
- Mkhitaryan to sign autographs in Yerevan promo event for own Mickitoy