Chris Sims Indianapolis Star Published 1:11 PM EST Nov 16, 2018 There is plenty of fun to be had with your kids during the holiday season. Make it one to remember. If you want to include Santa in your holiday fun, apparently he’s everywhere because… well, he’s Santa! Black Friday: Where to find deals on toys, games Black Friday: Here’s every major ad from Walmart, Best Buy and more Here are 37 activities to enjoy with your kids during the holidays: Indianapolis Books and Breakfast with Santa: Enjoy breakfast, grab a new holiday book and get a photo with Santa from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 1 at Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis, 3870 N. Post Road, Indianapolis. Cost is $10 per person. To register, visit www.eventbrite.com. Breakfast with Santa: Create holiday crafts, enjoy a breakfast buffet and take photos with Santa from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m Dec. 8 and 15 at Maggiano’s Little Italy, 3550 E. 86th St., Indianapolis. Adult supervision required. Cost ranges from $25 for adults to $50 for kids ages three and older. Caring Santa: Children with special needs can visit with Santa and have their photo taken from 9 to 11 a.m. Dec. 2 at The Fashion Mall at Keystone, 8702… Read full this story
- Phillies home opener schedule of events includes Harry Kalas' son singing national anthem
- Upcoming Kids Programs Announced by Wakeman Boys & Girls Club
- One thing every NFL team can be thankful for in 2016
- Old McMicky’s to let it pour at Barns & Beer Festival
- Sport festival raises public awareness of autism
- Bank Holidays in September 2019: Here’s complete list
- IndyCar looking to maintain speed after strong showing at Indianapolis 500
- Flo Rida, Troye Sivan to join Djokovic, Nadal for kids' day
- Sri Lanka Culture Festival Day boosts bilateral ties
- Walker: What's key to Pelicans guard Jrue Holiday's huge success vs. Portland? 'In a good place'
Things to do with kids in Indianapolis: Fun, festive holiday events have 321 words, post on eu.indystar.com at December 21, 2017. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.