- Hurricane Jose is now a major Category 4 storm with 150-mph winds
- Menacing Harvey knocking on Texas coast as Category 4 storm
- Hurricane Harvey intensifies after becoming Category 3 storm
- Florida declares state of emergency, evacuations urged as Hurricane Irma intensifies to a Category 5 storm
- Florida officials begin ordering evacuations as Hurricane Irma intensifies to a Category 5 storm
- Hurricane warning in effect for some Caribbean islands hit by Irma this week
- A third storm, Katia, makes landfall in Mexico but is now a tropical depression
(CNN)Hurricane Jose weakened slightly overnight but remained a dangerous Category 4 storm Saturday morning, with maximum sustained winds of 145 mph, the National Hurricane Center said.
Hurricane Jose weakens some but remains dangerous Category 4 storm have 316 words, post on edition.cnn.com at 2017-09-09 13:37:25. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.