- How Capitol Hill is handling the Russia investigation and who is cooperating from Team Trump
- Amid widening Russia investigation, Trump tweets that the president ‘has complete power to pardon’
- Should Congress focus its Russia investigation on ‘unmasking’? And what does that even mean?
- First on CNN: House Russia investigators want to bring in Trump digital director
- Nunes keeps critics guessing while House Russia investigation churns
- Congressional investigators had said they want to speak to key witnesses this week
- Those witnesses include: Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner
(CNN)The string of revelations from Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a well-connected Russian lawyer gave more fuel to already intense congressional investigations into potential collusion between the campaign of President Donald Trump and Russia.
1. When will Manafort, Trump Jr. and Kushner testify?
2. Who will get them first?
3. Who says they testify at all?
4. What do investigators want to know?
What to expect — and not — in Russia investigations this week have 927 words, post on edition.cnn.com at 2017-07-17 20:17:45. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.