- The upside of Heat/Ibaka deal; Wade says Heat still “my organization”
- Dylan Smith stands tall: Bad Axe grappler makes history with state championship
- Baby with jaundice dies after parents refuse treatment, saying ‘God makes no mistakes’
- TSU eyes championship finish in SWAC tournament
- LeBron tells what makes him cry (spoiler alert: it is a Disney movie and a rerun on Nickelodeon) in candid podcast – Break News
LeBron James took questions for 15 minutes Saturday, then offered a query of his own.
“Why not us?”
Such was the mood for the Miami Heat. Down 3-1 to the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA Finals, the Heat know the odds of winning a third straight championship are overwhelmingly slim — especially with Game 5 deep in the heart of Texas on Sunday night.
But Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says he wants his team to embrace the enormity of the challenge, and James points out that there’s a first time for everything. No team has ever successfully rallied from 3-1 down in the finals.
As for the Spurs, they know what’s coming. Forward Tim Duncan says he expects the Heat “to come out and give us their best punch possible.”
Why not us?: As Spurs eye a championship, LeBron says Heat may as well make history have 255 words, post on www.foxnews.com at 2017-04-21 10:38:32. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.