A. O. Smith Corp. (NYSE:AOS) Q4 2016 Earnings Call February 02, 2017 10:00 am ET Executives Patricia K. Ackerman – A. O. Smith Corp. Ajita G. Rajendra – A. O. Smith Corp. John J. Kita – A. O. Smith Corp. Analysts Robert McCarthy – Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc. Jeffrey Hammond – KeyBanc Capital Markets, Inc. Bhupender Bohra – Jefferies LLC Matt Summerville – Alembic Global Advisors LLC Patrick Wu – SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. R. Scott Graham – BMO Capital Markets (United States) Alvaro Lacayo – Gabelli & Company Samuel H. Eisner – Goldman Sachs & Co. Brandon Rollé – Longbow Research LLC Operator Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the A. O. Smith Corporation Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session and instructions will follow at that time. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would like to introduce your host for today’s conference, the Vice President of Investor Relations and Treasurer, Patricia Ackerman. You may begin. Patricia K. Ackerman – A. O. Smith Corp. Thank you, Bruce. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us… Read full this story
- Sysco (SYY) Sings a Sweet Q4 Tune
- Medical Transcriptionist's Salary - How Much Does an MT Really Earn?
- Starting a Medical Transcription Business
- How Medical Transcription Is Creating Millionaires
- Digital Medical Transcription - Learn And Earn From Home
- 4 Reasons to Study Medical Transcription
- Stop! Consider a Medical Transcription Career
- Medical Transcription Tools and Equipment
- Verbatim Legal Transcription
- Transcription - The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
A. O. Smith (AOS) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript have 268 words, post on seekingalpha.com at February 2, 2017. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.