(15) 112mins CHANCES are you’re one of the 11million people who bought the book a few years ago and know how it ends.So I’ll try not to blather on too much about the plot ins and outs of The Girl On The Train.I was one of those millions but have to confess that sitting down to watch this, I’d completely forgotten what happened.I could remember that there was a woman who drank too much on a train and saw something horrible — but quite frankly if you commute in London that’s an hourly occurrence.I remember it being a bit (actually, a lot) like Gone Girl, but not much else.For those who haven’t read the book, this is the tale of Rachel, a divorced, lonely alcoholic who tortures herself twice a day by commuting past her old marital home to see her husband’s new wife with the baby she couldn’t provide.A couple of doors down are a sexy couple who insist on living their life on a balcony in full view of the world.Rachel decides to get nearer, suffers a blackout and awakes to find a tragedy has taken place.Pieces are fitted together, all is not as it seems, danger lurks… Read full this story
- Models form rights group ahead of New York Fashion Week
- New York rations gasoline, electric outages mount
- Washington shuts down government, New York rebounds after blizzard
- New York rebounds after blizzard, Washington shuts down government
- New York enacts gun-control law, first since Newtown attack
- Electrified rail pierced New York train in crash, official says
- New York paralyzed as Sandy slams into eastern U.S.
- Henry unveiled by New York Red Bulls
- 'Terror' bomber strikes New York subway, 3 hurt
- Floods across New York as Sandy slams into eastern U.S.
Girl on a Train left me annoyed by moving everything from England to the New York suburbs have 318 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 6, 2016. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.