SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Ha Noi, August 06, 2015
THE GOVERNMENT’S REGULAR MEETING – JULY 2015
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Decree No. 08/2012/ND-CP of the Government dated February 16, 2012 promulgating the working regulation of the Government;
Based on the discussion of the Cabinet’s members and the conclusion of the Prime Minister at the Government’s regular meeting in July 2015 held on July 31, 2015,
1. Regarding the socio-economic performance in July and the first 7 months of 2015; the implementation of the Resolution No. 01/NQ-CP dated January 03, 2015 of the Government.
The socio-economic situation in July and the first 7 months of this year continued to have positive changes and results in almost all fields. The macro-economy remained stable; inflation was controlled at a low level. Credit growth was relatively good; both interest rate and exchange rate were stable. Industrial production, especially in processing and manufacturing industries, continued to recover at a high growth rate. Despite prolonged drought and unusual rain in some localities, agricultural production remained relatively stable. Service sector observed decent development, the total retail sales of consumer goods and services upsurged; the number of international tourists to Viet Nam increased. The disbursement of FDI, ODA capital and preferential loans reached a high level. Export maintained growth momentum; import of raw materials, machinery and equipment for production and export rose. The number of enterprises and newly registered capital increased, the number of enterprises forced to dissolve decreased. Social security was guaranteed. Political security, social safety and order were maintained. Traffic safety and order were enhanced. Due attention was paid to foreign affairs, resulting in important results.
Besides, the socio-economic situation still faced many difficulties and challenges: Export value of many agricultural and fishery products remained low; capital mobilization for socio-economic development still faced many obstacles; the rearrangement, innovation and equitization of State owned enterprises (SOEs) remained slower than required; natural disasters, prolonged drought and unusual floods had major impacts on agricultural production and the people’s life; serious crime in some localities remained rampant. International and regional economic status as well as security in the East Sea were complicated and unpredictable, etc.
The Government requests ministries, agencies and localities to continue following the targets and tasks set out in the Resolution of the National Assembly, Resolution No. 01/NQ-CP dated January 03, 2015, Resolution No. 19/NQ-CP dated March 12, 2015 and Resolutions of the Government’s regular meetings to implement synchronously and effectively solutions; at the same time, each ministry, sector and locality need to choose key areas for radical implementation, striving to achieve and exceed the targets set out for the year 2015. It is required to further promote the implementation of tasks, improve the business environment, enhance national competitiveness; focus on the implementation of the Master Plan on Economic Restructuring andthe Schemes on restructuring of sectors and fields approved by competent authorities; urgently accelerate the implementation of solutions to rearrange and equitize SOEs in the 2014 – 2015 period under the proposed plan; at the same time, focus on implementing a number of specific measures as follows:
– All sectors and levels shall actively mobilize forces to overcome consequences of the flood occurring in Quang Ninh province and a number of mountainous provinces in Northern Viet Nam, help people stabilize production and life soon. Proactively prevent and cope with complex changes of natural disasters and strengthen preventive measures against epidemics in the flood areas.
– The State Bank of Viet Nam shall continue to closely monitor the development of international and domestic situation, actively apply synchronously and flexiblymonetary policies to increase the competitiveness of the economy; manage credit growth together with quality assurance and reasonable credit structure, strictly control credit for certain high-risk areas. Accelerate the restructuring of weak joint stock commercial banks and, at the same time, focus on implementing radical measures to control bad debt to accomplish the goal of bringing non-performing loan ratio to below 3% by the end of 2015.
– The Ministry of Finance shall strengthen the direction of financial – budgetary tasks, maintain the State budget balance in 2015 and actively respond to changes in the world’s oil prices; take drastically measures on budget collection management, fortify inspection and examination to reduce losses, price transfer and address tax arrears; manage budget expenditures tightly and thriftilyto combat waste; continue to implement synchronously solutions to public debt management, debt restructuring; strictly manage guaranteed loans by the Government and control repayment of loans guaranteed by the Government; continue to effectively mobilize Government bonds in 2015 as planned; lead and coordinate with functional forces to strengthen the combat against smuggling and trade fraud; lead and coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and Ministry of Health to study and report to the Government to assign the management of milk prices for children under 6 years old, in accordance with the functions and duties of ministries.
– The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall, in collaboration with other ministries, agencies and localities to expeditiously develop the Economic Restructuring Plan for the period 2016 – 2020 to submit to the Government for comments before reporting in the 10th working session of the National Assembly, tenure XIII; review the status and progress of disbursement of investment capital for fundamental construction from the State budget and Government bonds, comprehensively solve all problems in the allocation and implementation of investment plans in 2015; revise policies and diversify investment attraction approaches from social resources for development investment.
– The Ministry of Industry and Trade shall preside and coordinate with ministries, agencies and localities to continue solutions to improve industrial production, develop business, promote consumption, and increase consumption of domestic products; focus on synchronous implementation of measures to expand markets andboost export; strictly control imports in line with international commitments and practices; actively disseminate and propagate the contents of the free trade agreements that Viet Nam has signed and is going to sign, to assist enterprises to make the most of the opportunities and advantages, and at the same time, highlight the difficulties and challenges to gradually overcome in the implementation of agreements.
– The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall implement drastically the Scheme on the agricultural sector restructuring in connection with building new countryside; regularly and closely monitor changes in the market supply – demand, utilize the domestic market, at the same time, exploit the advantages of tax incentives for agricultural products from the free trade agreements which have been and shall be signed to have prompt and appropriate solutions to remove difficulties and boost consumption of agricultural, forestry and fishery products; continue to accelerate the implementation of activities linking consumption of agricultural products, creating favorable conditions to introduce science and technology, new technologies, new varieties into production; coordinate with localities to build pilot models of co-operative economicsand joint production, at first strive to focus on exports of advantages; strengthen the quality management of agricultural products, supplies and food safety; develop standards and codes of agricultural, forestry and fishery exports to improve the quality, efficiency and protect prestigious brands of exporters in Viet Nam; urgently review and convert a part of less crucial protection forests into production forests, to promote economic efficiency associated with the reorganization of agroforestry farms; closely monitor the weather, rainfall, water levels of rivers, and the operation of reservoirs, to actively implement contingency plans against flood events.
– The Ministry of Health shall continue to promote the prevention and control of epidemics, proactively apply preventive anti-epidemic measures in flood season; coordinate with relevant ministries and departments to strengthen the inspection and examination of food safety; implement solutions to improve the quality of medical care; coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to issue a joint Circular stipulating the fees of medical services and health insurance among hospitals of the same level nationwide; accelerate the construction of the second facilities of five central hospitals, and soon put them into use in order to reduce hospital overload; accelerate the implementation of the project on “improving style and service attitude of health workers towards patients’ satisfaction.” Study and propose population policy to meet the requirements of socio-economic development in the upcoming period.
– The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism shall preside and coordinate with other ministries, agencies and localities to focus on the effective implementation of measures to promote tourism development in Viet Nam as stated in the Government’s Resolutions and the Directive of the Prime Minister; preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of Foreign Affairs to continue studying and proposing visa exemption expansion for citizens of a number of countries to promote tourism development; direct the organization of cultural, arts and sports activities as planned.
– The Ministry of Education and Training shall continue to direct the drastic implementation of the action plan of the Government to implement the Resolution passed at the 8th Plenum of the Party Central Committee (tenure XI) on the fundamental and comprehensive renewal of the education and training system; effectively direct the university and college enrollment in 2015 and work plan for the new academic year 2015-2016.
– The Ministry of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs shall preside and coordinate with other ministries, agencies, unions and localities to follow up with the living conditions of local residents in the localities affected by disasters, make timely report and proposal to the Government on support measures to ensure stability of people’s lives; implement comprehensively, timely and correctly policies on social security, social welfare and preferential policies for people with meritorious services to the revolution; continue to coordinate with the Viet Nam Fatherland Front to expeditiously complete the content of the program consolidating and reviewing policies for people with meritorious services; examine, accelerate, and direct localities to process backlogs; synchronously implement solutions on mechanisms and policies, mobilize and integrate resources for vocational training and job creation for workers, pay special attention to creating jobs for pupils and students after graduation and rural workers.
– The Ministry of Transport shall preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Public Security and localities to direct functional forces to continue to promote the examination, management and strict handling of violations of gross weights for cars; beef up the construction of major transportation projects.
– The Ministry of National Defence and the Ministry of Public Security shall enhance coordination in monitoring situations, detection, prevention, combat and deterrence of destructive activities, protecting national sovereignty, ensuring security and safety at the border lines; prepare forces and means to prevent and overcome consequences of natural disasters and strengthen disaster search and rescue. The Ministry of National Defence shall direct the Viettel Group to urgently speed up the project on population database and promote the computerization of education and health care to provide better services to the people and develop public administration services.
– The Ministry of Public Security shall direct localities to actively monitor the current situation and promptly consult with leaders of local authorities in maintaining security and order; continue drastic implementation of plans to crack down on crime; promote the prevention and control of the rise of criminal activities, ensure political security, social order and safety, especially during the Party Congress at all levels and the 70th anniversary of the August Revolution and the National Day on September 2.
– The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Public Security shall continue to promote the application of information technology in visa processing, proceed to apply electronic visa. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall strengthen diplomatic activities in service of socio-economic development and national sovereignty protection.
– The Ministry of Information and Communications shall focus on the deployment of the Action Plan of the Government to implement the Resolution No. 36-NQ/TW dated July 01, 2014 of the Political Bureau on promoting the application and development of information technology to meet the requirements of sustainable development and international integration; direct news agencies and newspapers to focus on comprehensive and timely communication and dissemination of guidelines and directions of the Party, policies and laws of the State and directive and administrative solutions of the Government and the Prime Minister; timely address false information destructive to and infringing the benefits of the State and the people.
2. Regarding the Report summarizing the implementation of the National Target Program for the period 2011-2015 and proposing investment guidelines for the National Target Program for the period 2016-2020
The Government agrees with the Report No. 5316/BC-BKHDT dated July 31, 2015 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment summarizing the implementation of the National Target Program for the period 2011 -2015, guiding the development of the National Target Program for the period 2016 – 2020 and the evaluation results of the National Target Program on New Rural Development and the National Target Program on Sustainable Poverty Reduction for the period 2016 to 2020.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Ministry of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs are assigned to preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and Investment and other related ministries and agencies to collect comments fromthe members of the Government and the State Appraisal Council to complete the Report proposing investment policy for the National Target Program on New Rural Development for the period 2016 – 2020; the National Target Program on Sustainable Poverty Reduction for the period 2016 – 2020, submit to the Ministry of Planning and Investment to synthesize and report to the Prime Minister. On that basis, the Minister of Planning and Investment, authorized by the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Government, shall report to the National Assembly.
3. Regarding the draft Resolution on e-Government
The Government Office is assigned to preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Information and Communications, Ministry of Home Affairs and other relevant agencies to collect comments of the Cabinet’s members at the meeting to complete the draft Resolution, consult with all Cabinet’s members,and submit to the Prime Minister for issuance in August 2015.
4. Regarding the pilot price stabilization for the services of loading and unloading containers at the Cai Mep – Thi Vai seaport in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province.
The Government agrees to continue piloting the price stabilization for the services of loading and unloading containers at the Cai Mep – Thi Vai seaport in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province through the minimum pricing method. The deadline for the pilot implementation shall be June 30, 2017. The Ministry of Finance is assigned to preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Transport to provide guidelines on the appropriate minimum price rates based on practical situation.
The Ministry of Transport is assigned to preside and coordinate with relevant agencies to:
– Implement and evaluate the outcomes of price stabilization for the services of loading and unloading containers at area of Cai Mep – Thi Vai seaport in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province and large seaports nationwide, submit to the Ministry of Finance to synthesize and report to competent authorities as prescribed.
– Urgently study and report to the Prime Minister solutions to improve efficiency in the exploitation and utilization of the seaports in the seaport group No. 5 and seaports in Cai Mep – Thi Vai area in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province to exploit the advantages of deep-water seaports, promote their function as international transit ports; at the same time develop the seaport system under the Master Planning Scheme for Viet Nam seaport system development till 2020 and orientations till 2030 as approved by the Prime Minister in Decision No. 1037/QD-TTg dated June 24, 2014.
5. Regarding the total number of staff, structure and ratio of ranks for prosecutors at each level of Procuracy; the number, structure and ratio of ranks for investigators at the Supreme People’s Procuracy
The Government basically agrees with the proposal of the Supreme People’s Procuracy regarding the total number of staff at the People’s Procuraciesof all levels as stipulated by the Standing Committee of the National Assembly in its Resolution No. 522e/NQ-UBTVQH13 dated August 16, 2012; the number and structure of ranks for prosecutors at each level and the number and structure of ranks for investigators.
At the same time, the Supreme People’s Procuracy reports to and consult with the Politburo on the downsizing of the payroll of the sector; continue to improve the Project on Job Positions and report it to competent authorities, on that basis, determine the appropriate structure of ranks for prosecutors and investigators.
The Ministry of Home Affairs is assigned to preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice and Government Office to collect comments from the Cabinet’s members and prepare a Government’s document on this issue. The Minister of Home Affairs, authorized by the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Government, shall report the issue to the Standing Committee of the National Assembly.
6. Regarding the Law on the Protection, Care and Education of Children (revised)
The Ministry of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs shall preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, Government Office and relevant agencies to collect comments from the Cabinet’s members, thereby, correct and complete the draft Law. The Minister of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs, authorized by the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Government, shall report to the National Assembly.
7. Regarding the Drug Law (revised)
The Ministry of Health shall preside and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Finance, Government Office and relevant agencies to collect comments from the Cabinet’s members, thereby, correct and complete the Bill which covers regulations on the Government’s competence to specify the principles of price determination in cases of unusual drug price fluctuations and drug price volatility which affects the socio-economic stability. The Ministry of Health shall report the Bill to the Prime Minister before submitting to the National Assembly.
8. Regarding the draft Ordinance on training a number of judicial officials
The Ministry of Justice shallpreside and coordinate with the Government Office and relevant agencies to collect comments from the Cabinet’s members, then edit and complete the draft ordinance and report to the Prime Minister before submitting to the Standing Committee of the National Assembly.
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT
Nguyen Tan Dung
- Mayor Announces Nominee For Stamford's Next Police Chief
- Loyal and ready to spend, meet Britain's fast-track finance minister
- Guns, God, And Trump: How An Accused Russian Agent Wooed US Conservatives
- Furious Sajid Javid says no 'self-respecting minister' would have obeyed Dominic Cummings' demand to sack his aides after he QUITS Cabinet throwing PM's reshuffle into chaos
- Delhi election results: 7 reasons why Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP won
- Has this appalling aristocrat got ANY shame? Sir Benjamin Slade accused these two mothers of getting pregnant to 'spite him'. They won a bitter tribunal but he STILL owes them £150,000
- Spy system down during missile tests
- The great vape debate: are e-cigarettes saving smokers or creating new addicts?
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB.18
- Beijing 2022 2-year countdown: How a century-old Olympic dream has transformed a century-old railway
- The Immoderate Susan Collins
- Salva Kiir: South Sudan's president in a cowboy hat
- Pray the defences HOLD! Anxious Britons bunker behind flood barriers while bracing for a MONTH'S rain today... after blockades arrived too late for the thousands left homeless from Storm Dennis deluge
- How Saudi Arabia Infiltrated Twitter
- Australian church leaders call for urgent response to domestic violence
- The neo-Nazi murder trial revealing Germany's darkest secrets
- The Turning Point: New Hope for the Climate
- Everything We Learned About Jared and Ivanka in the Mueller Report
- Service Chiefs in the eye of Boko Haram storm
- What’s the catch? British fishermen’s hopes and fears for Brexit deal
|Meet the Parents (Collector's Edition) - Summer Comedy Movie Cash (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The Screaming Skull / Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (check at Amazon)||5.0|
|Lost Comedy of the 50's (The Joe E. Brown Show / Let's Join Joanie / Operation E.S.P. / Meet The O'Briens) $6.98 (check at Amazon)||5.0|
|Gurren Lagann the Movie -Childhood's End- Regular Version (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Cult Classics, Collection 2: Dementia 13/Frozen Alive/The Screaming Skull/Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (check at Amazon)||3.3|
|Culture Cubs - Time to Meet the Animals - Let's Learn Mandarin Chinese for kids! Episode 3 (check at Amazon)||5.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Polymorphist's Jest (075/269) - Magic 2015 $5.07 (check at Amazon)||5.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Krenko's Enforcer (152/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Heliod's Pilgrim (014/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Jace's Ingenuity (063/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Life's Legacy (183/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Ajani's Pridemate (002/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Crowd's Favor (138/269) - Magic 2015 - Foil (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Miner's Bane (157/269) - Magic 2015 - Foil (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Life's Legacy (183/269) - Magic 2015 - Foil (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Tormod's Crypt (237/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Nissa's Expedition (188/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Krenko's Enforcer (152/269) - Magic 2015 - Foil (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Necromancer's Stockpile (108/269) - Magic 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Littlest Pet Shop Collector's Pack Meet the Pets with Gecko Vinnie Terrio (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Magic: the Gathering - Polymorphist's Jest (075/269) - Magic 2015 - Foil (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Regular Show - Mordecai with the Best 80's Sunglasses in the World! (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Dark Horse Deluxe ReelArt Studios' Frazetta's Dracula Meets the Wolfman Statue (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Buck Wear Men's "Turn in Your Guns the Government Will Take Care of You" T-Shirt (check at Amazon)||5.0|
|Goodie Two Sleeves Transformers Meets The Eye Women's T-Shirt (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|St Patrick's Day-Meet the McDonough Family-they'll drive you to drink [VHS] (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|PlanAhead Mom's 18 Month Planner, July 2015 -December 2016, Assorted Colors, Color May Vary (86364) (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|1904 St. Louis World's Fair: Meet Me At The Fair (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|BILLY & THE ESSENTIALS MEET THE FOUR J'S(AKA THE FABULOUS FOUR) (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Running with the Wind Collector's Plate by Julie Kramer Cole; W.S. George Touching the Spirit Collection (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The Complete Runner's Day-by-Day Log 2015 Calendar (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|By Daniel M. Deutschlander Civil Government: God's Other Kingdom (The People's Bible Teachings) (1st First Edition) [Paperback] (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Crook's Regulars: The 36th Ohio in the War of Rebellion (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Civil Government: God's Other Kingdom (The People's Bible Teachings) (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Germ Laboratory (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2011 Edition (College Test Preparation) (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2015 Edition (College Test Preparation) (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The New Screenwriter's Survival Guide; Or, Guerrilla Meeting Tactics and Other Acts of War (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Newbery Award Library Box Set: Sounder, Onion John, Julie of the Wolves, It's Like this Cat (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Entering the Psalms, Participant's Workbook (Meeting God in Scripture) (Meeting God in Scripture Meeting God in Scripture) (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|Our Man in Charleston: Britain's Secret Agent in the Civil War South Hardcover – Deckle Edge, July 21, 2015 (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|By Marty Jerome The Complete Runner's Day-by-Day Log 2015 Calendar (Egmt Spi) (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry (2013) Hardcover (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The Government Subcontractor's Guide to Terms and Conditions (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The Lang Nature's Journal Monthly Pocket Planner 2015 Calendar (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The Government Manager's Guide to Earned Value Management (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|2014 Primary Children’s Program: Families Are Forever - LDS Primary script for the Primary children's sacrament meeting program (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The Mill Hunk's Daughter Meets the Queen of the Sky (check at Amazon)||0.0|
|The Government Manager's Guide to Project Management (check at Amazon)||0.0|
The Government’s regular meeting – July 2015 have 3919 words, post on at August 9, 2015. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.